Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

This is a kinda funny kakwane suit.
    Almost looks like pajamas. o-o;

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Really don't like most of those designs.

- The female clothing design linked in first post looks dull, and not enough to stand out from existing clothes.
    - Bathtowel? Really?
    - We didn't need a Kakwane suit, Rappy Suit is bad enough.
    - What the hell is that gun/dagger? It looks so mashed together; although I'm mildly interested to see how ST will make it work (waiting for a handgun that you can't actually use the blades on).

Looking through some of the other designs...
    - Bil De Vear rod? We already have two Bil De Vear items (Bil De Axe and Bil De Horn Axe in PSP).
    - The male cast parts were probably the best design, but at the same time they don't look different enough to distinguish from the parts already available, aside from the cloth parts.

Very disappointing selection, really.
    Last edited by Neith; Jul 22, 2009 at 07:12 AM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Frog Suits! 2 more suits to go and Strawberry mechgun. Eh I'd rather see the rare red bees as a mech. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/albu...pictureid=7719

Lame all around. Not that I play PSU anymore, but ew.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Yeah... cause PSU is meant to be serious and all... :P
    Sorry, I meant to say that there are already enough joke weapons in the game already. We don't need anymore. We still have to get all the joke weapons from PSP...

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Yea most of these designes are "meh" at best. And one of the winners (One with the black/red wavey sword) didn't really even try. XD There had to have been more creative things then that in the submissions.

It reminds me of Armored Core: For answer...EVERY time I step into co op mode I see a mech that resembles either a gundam or other anime mech. They even forgo useing the shoulder slots for weapons.

For unique as the Japanese make things, they can sure be uncreative. :\

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

The "Red Power Ranger Suit" as I call it looks like it might be something Chaz would wear from PS4, probably my favorite of the series, which is cool and would TOTALLY go on Calsetes (well, aside from the helmet. That might go on him in SPF wear...)

Other than that, the winner for the clothes piece looks decent enough - might have to get it for Eimi or Narau if and when we get it.

Edit: If I had For Answer, and for the system you have it for, you'd have to check out some of my designs - they don't look exactly "anime-style," but they don't look like non-anime-style either. I do use my shoulder slots though - no point in wasting slots and weight.
    Last edited by Calsetes; Jul 22, 2009 at 09:45 AM.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Pretty sweet stuff. Too bad no scythe-esque weapons made the cut :/

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

Besides that Handgun/Dagger in the OP (that I mysteriously haven't noticed on the website), I'm very disappointed with the selection.

I've seen much better weapon designs in the PSOW thread, and all the clothes design are pretty bland and boring.
    We have more than enough Fanservice crap for females, and I was looking forward to something a bit more manly or punk-style for males - samurai/white knight stuff is overrated.
    And I won't even comment on those bulky Armored Core/Gundam-wanabee CAST parts... :/

wow....out of all the designs we sent in they pick a bath towel, kakwane suit? i doubt they even looked at the western submissions. >

Sega: Hey look at all these submissions. ? whats this? western entries??!!! *deletes* ahh thats better'. :l
    With great power comes great fun and World domination...wait...