Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Default 8 year old girl raped by four boys, dad disowns her.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32122954...me_and_courts/

"Yeah dad, I like TOTALLY love it when strangers forcefully take my virginity." What kind of family blames a pre-pubescence girl for an sexual assault? The ass-hole kind, that's who! It's not like the girl needs emotional support right now, no sir.

If I had been the cop who caught those little bastards I would have beat the shit out of them right there on the spot, same thing with the father after I heard him say that. This just pisses me off so much. Where the fuck is the world going?

no words...

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Where the fuck is the world going?
    I'd say backwards Liberian culture is more where the world's been than where the world's going, thankfully. Not trying to start on argument, just commenting.
    Last edited by Split; Jul 24, 2009 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Split View Post
    EDIT:I'd say backwards Liberian culture is more where the world's been than where the world's going, thankfully. Not trying to start on argument, just commenting.
    That last part was more toward the the fact that these are kids who raped her, than toward the father. I mean where the hell is society going where kids as young as 9 are committing sexual assaults?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpawn View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32122954...me_and_courts/

"Yeah dad, I like TOTALLY love it when strangers forcefully take my virginity." What kind of family blames a pre-pubescence girl for an sexual assault? The ass-hole kind, that's who! It's not like the girl needs emotional support right now, no sir.
    She got bribed with chewing gum.

Chewing gum.

If I had been the cop who caught those little bastards I would have beat the shit out of them right there on the spot, same thing with the father after I heard him say that. This just pisses me off so much.
    This is why you are not a cop.

Where the fuck is the world going?
    The usual shit. Duh.

That last part was more toward the the fact that these are kids who raped her, than toward the father. I mean where the hell is society going where kids as young as 9 are committing sexual assaults?
    Because the world has always been like this. Humanity is the most pitiful thing in existence. When the lines are crossed extremely, you notice it more.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    She got bribed with chewing gum.

Chewing gum.
    So she's not the brightest bulb in the pack, it still doesn't give the family the right to disown an 8 year old.

The same sort of sick shit that is like this:
    http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/...81/detail.html
    Most disturbing thing I'd seen in news for awhile.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

That is really fucked up of those parents to do such a thing. Getting raped by the boys is bad enough, now she is disowned by her family. Seriously, some cultures are so backwards, sorry if I sound like a douche saying this but I won't be a cultural relativist, this father needs a huge ass-kicking and needs to learn how to abide by the rules and norms of the country he's living in at this moment, not the one he left. I kind of thought humans may have evolved even just a bit, but Zarode is right, in the end of the day, humans are the most pitiful form of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by autumn View Post
    The same sort of sick shit that is like this:
    http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/...81/detail.html
    Most disturbing thing I'd seen in news for awhile.
    Even though I read that months ago I still cringe.

Sadly disowning a girl that has been raped is a common theme in the middle east/ West Africa. In some middle eastern countries if a woman commits a crime she can be gang raped as a form of punishment.

Backwards indeed.