Smile Rayne's Art (Old and new)

It's been a long time since I've been in PSO-World, and it's good to be back. :D

I posted some pixel art on one of my old accounts, but since I lost the password, I hat to make a new one. But, that's alright. I feel like I'm re-entering into a world of wonder. <3

Even though some of these are quite old, I would still like some opinions. ^^ Heck, maybe even PSO-related requests. ^^ So sit back and enjoy, fellow hunters. Take in the nostalgia. ~

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And my most recent...
    Spoiler!

Let me know what y'all think. :3 I'll try to keep this updated as more art pops up, so stay tuned! Any critiques and suggestions? <3

(I might do more pixel stuff, but I'm not sure. )
    Dododododo......MAN, It sure is boring sitting in front of this monolith all day...

If you're having problems with your old account, send me a private message and I can sort it out.

I like your gun and sword pixel drawings. However, that Yasminkov 7000v doesn't look quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    If you're having problems with your old account, send me a private message and I can sort it out.

I like your gun and sword pixel drawings. However, that Yasminkov 7000v doesn't look quite right.

It's alright, the old account was on my mom's old e-mail, so I can't really do anything about that. XD;

Yes, the Yasminkovs were the trickiest ones of the bunch in my opinion, along with the Soul Eater and Dragon Slayer. But I had fun, none the less, I love a good challenge. :3
    Dododododo......MAN, It sure is boring sitting in front of this monolith all day...

So are you drawing your pixel art for a specific project or is something you are doing for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    So are you drawing your pixel art for a specific project or is something you are doing for fun?
    It was something I did for fun. I'm not really sure if I have the skills to use them in a big project or not yet. Although it's an interesting concept...~