Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assassin of Fate Reikoku na kuma's Avatar

Angry sick of this $#!^ dam error 60

WTH its offical SEGAC does NOT know how to run an MMO 3 days straight so far of Error 60 WTF and as always SEGAC messes up during an event no less I'm sick of it that they do nothing ><

Seems more like a rant than a technical issue.
    Have you submitted a ticket?

It's annoying but nothing we can do, except complaining. Sigh, I wish we have more reliable servers.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    It's annoying but nothing we can do, except complaining. Sigh, I wish we have more reliable servers.
    We can also edit existing pictures that show some truth about CERTAIN game companies...

Spoiler!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Your picture fails because it has PSO, not PSU.

I have played free games that a couple people made and it has way better support then this. And every time I wanted to play I was actually able too. How can a company fail so bad. If only a company that knew what it was doing owned this game.

I mean, check out what Blizzard's doing to WoW

Square-Enix looks like it's in good shape with FFXI, but might be in better condition with FFXIV

I'm really glad the people managing PSU aren't in charge of any MMOs. That'd just be a disaster. I'd really like to see an American company take on a new PSO game, just to see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    I mean, check out what Blizzard's doing to WoW

Square-Enix looks like it's in good shape with FFXI, but might be in better condition with FFXIV
    Blizzard hasn't really been doing anything wholly wrong with World of Warcraft as of late. While the game has seen itself become much more friendly and accessible to the non-hardcore player (which is, inherently, a very good thing), in doing so, they've run into some hurdles in keeping players interested that were already playing.

From the looks of things, Square Enix seems to have learned from their mistakes in Final Fantasy XI (which, ironically, seem to only be in the level of accessibility to new players), and will be making things a little easier to get into for Final Fantasy XIV. Or at least, they talk like it.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Not when I played WOW. Elite "old-timers" would not give me the time of day. And this was 4 months ago I quit. Just for that reason. No instance runs for the nice T-8 gear I was not geared to enter. BG's right, with mostly blues and one purple with a lock. One hit kill from a rogue 12k crit bam dead. Can't get much there either.
    Most guilds sucked, I went through at least 25 of them. All they did was talk and solo. No help for lower alts. noobs . I got mine you get your sort of thing. I am not asking for a lot just a little help. The game itself I say was nice I really did like it. But the people in it sucked. We have a few elite minded fools here. Imagine a whole server full of them.
    In the end I could not see myself paying $14.99 a month to play mostly solo. I could play off line games for a heck of a lot cheaper.
    Support was unlike anything I have seen. It was pretty awesome support. But when you have 11 Million accounts(not players big difference) And are pulling in $164,890,000 per month you can have an army of support 24-7 like they do.
    Sega don't, never did, never will. So our support does not exist, not in the least. They lock the doors at 5 p.m. go home put it on auto and come back Monday.
    I have never seen a game with roll-backs, pay backs, extensions then this one. It is a textbook way on how not only to totally destroy a terrific game, but also on how not to run an online game. So sad. 3 years and almost dead. PSO went for what 8 years? This will never make 8 years.
    What is worse is this game does have a big cult fan base that really does love it. All they want is a company to run the game correctly so they can enjoy it. Sorry for the wall of text. All I have to say on it.
    Last edited by Alamar; Jul 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM. Reason: fixed errors
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan