Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    nothing, nada, zip.

Except they will, who's gonna spend AP to increase their MST as opposed to ATP/TP?
    Customs are pretty much no-brainers, the only problem is earning enough AP to max out your class. Which isn't hard at all since getting to level cap and beyond is so easy.

I'd agree with you, but I see people wearing Opra/Force on Fighmaster all the time. So I'm gonna stick with "You'd be surprised" on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    I can't wait til AP comes to the US...it's about time that races/classes won't have to be exactly the same anymore.
    Yes they will...lol.

FM/GM/FF/AF/PT = raise ATP onry

GT/AT/WT might be on the fence with ATP and TP. Beast/CAST WTs will probably only raise ATP, while Newmans players using it on TP more. Human players would probably balance it out.

FT/MF = TP onry

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    I'd agree with you, but I see people wearing Opra/Force on Fighmaster all the time. So I'm gonna stick with "You'd be surprised" on this one.
    I wish people would stop surprising me...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Sooo..... What were the chages already?!?!

Nothing special.

For FM, Casts and Beast F can get enough atp for Geki and ryuk in R now. MF can get dfp for Serafi and smart.

Weapon element+ is 3% element up. But those slots are pretty cramped on non-master types...

Don't know on weaponmastery, it's low priority for me to buy unless someone else posts about it and it's amazing. Lina was speculating pp reduction from the description though.

High Enhance Weapon is still worse then Elemental Weapon.

Ragan's Force is another 150hp, so 350hp total from shield style slot.

Two Times doubles buff item duration. Slim picking for that slot already so it's ok I guess. Don't know if it doubles the duration you take damage from Megistalide or not.

Interesting. I really like these charecter customizations. One of SEGAC's better ideas IMO but they still need to fix many Many MANY MANY problems. Seems like after these updates there will always be SOMETHING to do in PSU no matter what.

yeah Shou, but that'll all go to hell if obtaining it is just another ploy to force you to play for 210312903 hours, while the GC players are teasing you by doing it in a 4th of the time.

Suddendly, this game starts to resemble Maplestory / FlyFF / some other F2P Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    yeah Shou, but that'll all go to hell if obtaining it is just another ploy to force you to play for 210312903 hours, while the GC players are teasing you by doing it in a 4th of the time.

Suddendly, this game starts to resemble Maplestory / FlyFF / some other F2P Bull.
    Spamming SEED express is more than enough...
    And then comes an event which is free and gives you 50m per week!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

sigh i made it 3 months and was doing good but i think i may be coming back to the psu universe T.T
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F