Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PS0 isn't so...

I've only played as a RAmarl and a HUcast, and I have to say that with my RAmarl I hardly used the guns' PAs, I preferred to spend that precious PP in technics such as resta, alresta and zalure. As a HUcast though, the only use PP has is for PAs, but I only use them in large enemies.

I wanna see this game on Xbox360 and PS3. A PSU-ish version of PSZ, bigger and with shared servers.

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Alis-Landeel View Post
    I wanna see this game on Xbox360 and PS3. A PSU-ish version of PSZ, bigger and with shared servers.
    Same here, but also w/ PC.

well just remember this is a DS game. I would have liked to have seen ps0 as a 2D game personally, I am tired of 3D games. I will buy this game just because I dont like any other video games except for PS games.
    -LadyDatura

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    I admit PSZ has alot of potential. It could be a sleeper hit like Phantom Dust was. But yea, I never thought that PSU:P sold more than PSZ. Maybe it was because of art design...maybe probably?
    I think that the release of Dragon Quest IX for the DS really hurt sales in Japan.

I'm sorry but Dragon Quest 9 sales are successful, already 3,500,000 games sold and that's in 1 month. Here's a chart to compare with the other DQs:

So yeah for now only DQ7 has beaten it in sales.

Now for rating? Famitsu rated DQ9 40/40, that's the first DQ to get a perfect rating so yeah.

Sorry couldn't find a better resolution picture but here you go:

DS is a great console, with great games, it has great sales, I don't know about you guys but I really enjoy playing my DS laying on my bed, with my PC speakers plugged in for an higher quality sound, the games are much more higher quality now, they don't feel like some old "green" Gameboy game, they have nice graphics, nice sound/music and the best thing is that you can carry it around if you're leaving your house, PSZ on the go sounds good to me.

So yeah, stop hating, NDS is the best console there is at the moment, in my opinion, I say you try it before starting to say "DS sucks", there's a lot of good games on it, i'm glad PSZ comes out on it.

Not saying a Phantasy Star wouldn't have been nice on a console, but i'm saying it being on the DS is nothing bad, it's good even, DS rules.

tl;dr: Don't underestimate the DS, it's a great console with great games.

PS: This post is not aimed at anyone, just saying my personal opinion on the DS.

---
    Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

The DS is the only system I know that has a game where you play as a busty Little Red Riding hood blowing up zombies or taking a flamethrower to them. And that, my friends, deserves mad propz...yo.

I feel a bit like a noob for coming in here and reading this thread and still not having developed any opinion other than that I was kinda excited about PSZ adding HUmarls.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allison_W View Post
    I feel a bit like a noob for coming in here and reading this thread and still not having developed any opinion other than that I was kinda excited about PSZ adding HUmarls.
    Aaawwwww! Don't feel bad sugar plum. I feel like a noob because whenever people talk about the PAs being on weapons I go "Wait...soooo...how the hell does this PA system work for normal weapons?". Then I ragequit on thinking about it and just tell myself to wait until it comes out in November.