Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OK, today is the fourth time that I've gotten jacked. The other three weren't that bad since i got jacked by graverobbers. But today is the first time I got jacked making a trade.
    His name is DEEPTHROAT, spelled something like that, he's a blue hunter android.
    I'm asking everyone from PSOworld that plays with him to jack his ish when he dies and say that this one is for M@0. Plz post it here if you did, I would be in your dep.
    And I think we should post all the names of theives here and if anybody sees them they should take their ish and tell that this is for whoever that person is that they jacked from. If you've been jacked you know how I feel. Help me out PLZ.
    Oh and I do have his guild card, before people start accusing me of being a fool for trading.

cmon people, post the names of theives here and I'll be glad to take their stuff and pawn it.

Oh and don't forget to put your PSO name here so that I can remind them what they are getting it for.

Just wanna know whatcha gonna do to these guys dev1nsan. Heh

GIZMO
    Some android
    Racast
    Lvl 50 something.
    Joined the game for 1 min just to steal a lvl 120+ something mag and left. Denied all the way. "Noooo~" was the only thing he said throughout the whole ordeal.

Magnus.
    Lvl 40+ at the time of incident
    Fonewm (some blue haired force with sunglasses)
    Way much higher level than I was, fought with bare fist but died so often you really wish he didnt joined the game. After saving his butt countless times he thanked me by stealing my DB's Saber(mistaking it for a double saber, what a moron) when I got surrounded trying to revive him. Had to go back to town to get another weapon.

Athena
    Lvl 40+ at time of incident
    Fomarl
    (creates games by the name of Final Phantasy)
    A friend of mine just dropped a weapon at my feet for me to pick and he/she just walked right up to take it. Denied it. Fine. We went to a corner and as my friend drops 400K for my new char a second time. Yup this SOB ran forward, picked it up and denied it AGAIN. What a wonderful world. *crunches fist*

Well before this goes down to like page 13 by tonight, I wanna ask you people that's been robbed before, weren't you like

What The Fuck, stupid mutha fuckin bitchass ho took my shit.

and weren't you like damn I wish their was a way I can get back at that faggotasss bitch.

Well then this is the perfect way to get back at them, and make them regret the day they ever met you.

Well Acel I'ma make me a blacklist and put it right next to me the next time I get online so that I can remember them fags name, so I can take thei shit, whatever it is, and laugh in their face and ask them do you remember this guy, well he asked me to do this for him theif.

Oh and Especially if I ever trade again, I'll make sure the person isn't on my blacklist.
    thanks for replying. and don't forget the name
    DEEPTHROAT.
    just to let you know why I'm so mad, it' s because I was trading a Holy RAy.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: dev1nsan on 2001-03-03 05:27 ]</font>

"sega henry" kills people for you if you need he can pk

a guy by the name of SEM ONE stole my agito and another guy named Vegeta took my delsaber buster. Vegeta is even worse cuase i got his card and he does this alot. i meet another guy who got his mag stolen by him and etc. last time i saw him he lvl 86 so watch out for him.

No don't run away from them, make it a point to look for them and do unto them what they did unto others.

But whatch out because there are like 101 vegetas out their, so remember the description too.

*sigh*

Theives have just as much power over you as you give them. By using ultra-rare items around people you can't trust you are only asking for trouble. "Do unto others..." means that you like getting shit stolen from you because you want it to happen again and again. As to your "blacklist" how many people can you remember in your head? How is searching a database going to prove somebody is not a theif.

Idiots...

OK spy
    first of all your assuming too much. I wasn't going around blowing Rag Rappys away with my Holy Ray. But even If I did I would cary a scape doll with me. If you actually took the time to read what's on top, I was actually trading.
    "(Do Unto others)means you like getting shit stolen from you because you want it to happen again and again."
    Again read what I said. I didn't say do unto others, I said do unto them ( the theives) what they did unto others. Do you think they'll ever change. idiot.
    searching a data isn't going to prove a person isn't a theif it's just gonna prove who is.
    Again, read before you write.