Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't know if this is true for everyone, but I'm having the hardest time finding armour. My level 93 hunter is running around with lv. 71 armour and this is seriously hampering my life-span on ultimate. Where's all the good armour???And it's not a question of slots. No one sells stuff above lv 75 and no players have any to trade. Why allow the character to grow to level 200 but stop dropping armour past lv 75? It's not like rare armour falls like rain on or off line. I'm an oran. Is this part of the problem? Where can I go to get better protection?

I know how that is, I'm lv 107 and I only have an Ultimate Frame (lv 80). My suggestion would be to see if your section ID can find any of the rare armor types or units. If that fails, you could make a Redria, since Redria is best with finding good and rare guards.

If I remember correctly, Redria finds more armor than anyone else. But... Yeah, I've been having the same problem...

Most games r like that, they sell basic armor but then as you level it gets harder to get equipment

Thus, the reason for trading is realised. =)

I'm sure you have something that someone would easily trade a nice armor or shield for. Even if what they give you has zero slots, you can always add those yourself.

But yeah, thats just how it goes. I was a lvl 127 HUcast using a lvl 101 armor back in Vers 2. I'd of still been using an even lower armor had a friend not given it to me.
    Look, he did it again.

Hmm i only have a sense plate with four slots. but still, its better than my Ultimate frame.
    But sometimes i swap my SP with my Parasite Wear: Nelgal. it only has 3 slots and has a higher EVP than my sense plate

~Lost in time~

I'm still using a Flowen's Frame 4 slot with my HUmar LV 125. I really need to find something better for him.

Since I can't go online I have no other choice but to use Flowen's Frame for now...

Greenill. Do Fake in Yellow. Pal Rappy's drop Gaurd Wave's. Not the best, but ALOT better than Ult Frame! Something like 100 def and 60 evp more... You should find a few because the stats vary widely. I have one that adds a total of 213 def, while another is only 180ish.

i bought a 4 slot ultimate frame in the store. thats for lvl 80. it does just fine for me in ultimate. well maybe its because im a fomar and i ALWAYS use deband

i have df field and aura field luminous field and virus armor: lafuteria. =) Im pretty much set for life armor wise. ut ive never had ur problem. first thing i traded for was a guard wave when i was on lvl 30 lol traded a bunch of mats 4 it. its not hard to get good armor.