View Poll Results: What do you think of the new missions?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Citadel of Sand will be the new White Beast.

1 3.33%
  • BOOM! I like Security Breach better.

3 10.00%
  • Both missions are nice.

12 40.00%
  • This is just an average update.

7 23.33%
  • Mission? My new mission in life is to dissuade people from playing PSU.

7 23.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Security Breach: Actually surprised at how fun it was....however drops are garbage, it doesn't even drop Nanopolymers at a good rate for it's level of mobs compared to Egg Thieves/Innocent Girl. It would be nice if there was a constant stream of these type of missions with more inciting end rewards besides Grinder Base S and higher level mobs.

Edit: On one of our runs we forgot the right box to pick in the end so I chikki'd all of the boxes and quickly went in warp before the bomb went off. There was a explosion so I thought everything was safe but when I went back to get the key they put another bomb there. Luckly that second bomb wasn't as strong as the first one and I survived. I just thought it was funny they already took in the fact someone would try to pull a trick like that and still punish them though.

CoS: Even though somewhat low level mobs I though the combo of Vanda Orges and other big mobs would make for an exciting run. A group of lv.160s still bulldozer through this mission like nothing even with a random mishmash of players. I was leader of an S2 group for a while but had to take off after only 3 runs because they was boring me to tears.

It seems like it could be fun to solo though. Vanda Orges aren't hard to deal with once you learn how they move. The only annoying part to are the relic birds at the end if you're not a GM, they suck.

Srank is better for the Mugrunuk boards anyways.
    Last edited by Gen2000; Aug 29, 2009 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    I picked the Tetsaru option.
    I picked the Tetsaru option too. :3

Sorry, but there's not enough mission variety. It's either zerg-ing monsters or watch out for the traps that cheaply kill you most of the time...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I picked the Tetsaru option too. :3

Sorry, but there's not enough mission variety. It's either zerg-ing monsters or watch out for the traps that cheaply kill you most of the time...
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you quit PSU? If so, how can you comment on a mission you haven't even done? There is ONE area of death traps in Security Breach. The rest of the mission is taking out patrols, avoiding infra-red beams (visible and invisible ones you need to use Goggles to see), and taking care not to trigger the alarm.

Besides, even PSO had a mission with instant-death traps (Today's Rate), so it's nothing new.

As for anyone having trouble with the instant-kill trap: watch the camera footage that Curtz shows you very carefully.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Im loving security breach...
    every mission should be like the party missions... killing ridiculously underpowered monsters gets boring...

-the co-op parum mission is one of the hardest mission we ever have in case if you want to get S rank, and not try to play in coward way.( you know what I meant, for people that play a lot)
    -However, the reward suck

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server