Video Game Master

Default Labor Day Party On PSU

i just read someones post about throwing a PSU beach party for PC/PS2 players, well, what do you all think of one on the 360 version of the game? it would basically be for the same reason(for people to meet new players and make new friends) i was thinking i could host one on Labor Day at about 3pm Eastern Time at Paracabana Coast(if anyone hasnt been there that would like to attend, come early and ill try to get you a special flight to Paracabana Coast) Paracabana Coast is on Parum and from about 2:30pm-4:00pm eastern time ill try to have someone in the east district giving special flights to Paracabana Coast free of charge(unless you want to tip(which isnt required but would be appreciated)) the way i would like it to be is as follows:

Time(which is subject to change based on responses): from 3pm eastern time on
    Server: Universe 7
    Date: Labor Day(Sept. 8, 2009)
    Things required for entry: NONE
    Purpose: to meet new people and see who still plays

its still only a thought, your input on how it should go, where you want it to be, etc. is greatly appreciated as i want to host it for you all.......i would also like it if i could get a co-host and someone who wouldnt mind giving special flights from 2:30-3:00, 3:00-3:30, and/or 3:30-4:00(i will give payment of 50k per shift plus all tips recieved are yours to keep)

note: since i have quit psu, my cousin might host it.....his gamertag is prodigy2236, im still trying to see if he will though
    Last edited by MattyNator26; Sep 6, 2009 at 02:10 PM.