Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    idiotic cast fightgunner that cast named kai's Avatar
    *looks around* lying dead in some random mission

but seriously, if you want to sell them for what you want, you likely need to wait till the population rises again, since i doubt many people who the kind of cash you are asking for will pay what you want right now

i still say 10 mil is all they are worth, i wish sega had kept the stupid glitch so we all could have flaming christmas trees, single as well as a double,

hey that make a great idea for a seasonal drop, instead of 150+ santa rappies dropping dagger of serafi boards they need to drop crimson and 2 headed ragnus
    sorry to inform you but i just died.
    mind loaning me a few a scape dolls?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by that cast named kai View Post
    but seriously, if you want to sell them for what you want, you likely need to wait till the population rises again, since i doubt many people who the kind of cash you are asking for will pay what you want right now

i still say 10 mil is all they are worth, i wish sega had kept the stupid glitch so we all could have flaming christmas trees, single as well as a double,

hey that make a great idea for a seasonal drop, instead of 150+ santa rappies dropping dagger of serafi boards they need to drop crimson and 2 headed ragnus
    10 mil lol its not common item its the 1 and only there are collectors u know

Quote Originally Posted by that cast named kai View Post

Yeah. What a great idea. Lmfao. Not. Kai, i already said offers over 300mil please. So get out of here with that 10mil BS. I know I can get alot more than what u think.

Quote Originally Posted by xinde View Post
    lmao. i think its funny how people this they know everything.
    Do you have proof one sold for 4 stacks? No.
    Yes, some people might pay a lot for it, I never said they wouldn't (Reread my Post slower this time) All I said was I will offer ya 40 mil. You did not begin the thread saying you want 400 mil for it, be more specific next time. Taking offers and 400 mil are 2 different things if you have not noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by -ZaNtH- View Post
    yeah i know u cant put a price on this item at all so all the ppl saying it isnt worth that ur dumb just because u wont pay that doesnt mean some1 else wont

And you, stop sucking up please. It's annoying.
    Last edited by Delete; Sep 5, 2009 at 11:21 AM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    Do you have proof one sold for 4 stacks? No.
    Do you have proof he didnt? Cuz u sure seem real positive he didnt with the whole "and i saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head" comment.

sucking up???? lol u r ****ing dumb

Highest bid so far : Elliot Ness: 200mil

Do you have proof he didnt? Cuz u sure seem real positive he didnt with the whole "and i saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head" comment.
    Did I say it didn't sell for that? Or did I say show some proof? Turning words around won't help you here And yes, Turkeys do have Rocket launchers on there head.

Quote Originally Posted by -ZaNtH- View Post
    sucking up???? lol u r ****ing dumb
    Why not mind your own business, and learn to spell, there's no need to put **** unless your not allowed to cuss.
    Last edited by Delete; Sep 6, 2009 at 10:34 AM.

Delete, no offense, but if your not going to offer higher than the highest bidder, you dont need to reply. Along with everyone else.

and Delete. u didnt say show some proof, and u did to say he didnt sell it for that much. U clearly said "and a saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head", meaning "thats Bull Shit", and u said "Can u prove it? No." U didnt say "If you can, can you show me proof?" I never twisted your words.
    Last edited by xinde; Sep 5, 2009 at 04:11 PM.

Delete, no offense, but if your not going to offer higher than the highest bidder, you dont need to reply. Along with everyone else.

and Delete. u didnt say show some proof, and u did to say he didnt sell it for that much. U clearly said "and a saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head", meaning "thats Bull Shit", and u said "Can u prove it? No." U didnt say "If you can, can you show me proof?" I never twisted your words.
    Rocket Turkey meant it was highly unlikely, not bull shit. Let's just leave it at that because this post is confusing.