Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TECHNICs lvl per character and bonuses

Is there a chart for what levels can each class learn for each TECHNIC? also ask about the bonus some classes have with attack, support or healing TECHNICs, and if some of those bonuses apply to non Force classes (example: HUnewm vs HUnewearl using magic)

Foie
    Barta
    Zonde
    Grants
    Megid

Resta
    Anti

Shifta
    Deband
    Jellen
    Zalure

Wow I edit myself with the link xD

http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/?%A5%C6%A5...CB%A5%C3%A5%AF

A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

thanks dude

i dont remember too well but newmans can max out at 15 or so while human hunters and rangers can only max out at 10.

also, not all human hunters and rangers can learn all skills.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Just a quick simple rundown.

Hunters
    Techs cap at 10.
    Can use Foie, Barta, Zonde, Resta, Anti, Shifta, Deband.

Rangers
    Techs cap at 10.
    Can use Foie, Barta, Zonde, Resta, Anti, Jellen, Zalure.

Forces
    Techs cap at 15.
    Can use Foie, Barta, Zonde, Resta, Anti, Grants, Megid, Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure.

Bolded obviously are the techs that change. Charged up Foie is the same as Rafoie basically, Charged up Barta is basically Gibarta, charged up Zonde is basically Gizonde, charged up Resta/SDJZ can heal/buff others (whereas regular resta/SDJZ only heals/buffs yourself/target creature), Charged anti cures others status effects and death, so now it's Reverser too.
    ---(Mini break due to information overload, haha)
    Megid no longer OHKOs I think, but is much like Foie and does damage. One thing to note is it does splash damge. It's charged up form makes two megid arrow-like things that corkscrew around eachother until they find a target, then hit the target until they run out of time, which is pretty neat. Grants charged blasts an area around yourself, and is pretty much the only damage dealing tech you don't need to really aim to do damage. Another thing to note about Grants is you can cast it with no target (same with Zonde), but what differentiates Grants from Zonde is that Grants takes a few seconds to cast, where as Zonde is instant. So, if you think a certain enemy is going to be at a certain spot in a few seconds, and that certain spot is near another group of enemies (Grants spashes too), then you can go right ahead and cast towards those enemies, and you'll get a nice pool of damage. The changes to Grants made it one of my favorite techs in the game.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Sounds good Furrypaws! Megid is my favorite tek, I think ill like what they have done with it.... anybody know of any weapons that can cast megid yet?

I'm not sure, but I think weapons don't cast any type of tech in PSŲ, main reason is the special attack button does not exist.

So let me get this straight...

There are elements in the weapon stats right? I heard you can hack or use items in the sewers to change or alter or attatch elements to weapons, or something like that... but there is no special attack button now, which was the weapons elemental move or Tek, since its gone, is the weapon's element always applied in the regular atacks as a constant?
    Remember in PSO, you could hit a booma with a reg attack.. Or with the special fire (its weakness) attack to engage your weapons element for massive damage

So now in zero u can't manual engage it, so if u have a fire sword, its light and hard attacks have fire elements to them? Or do we just count photon arts in place of special attack?

Like my point being yeah I kill that booma with some fire sword, and then a delsaber pops up lol and it doesn't do anything Because the element is now tied to the whole weapon and not the just the special attack like in PSO
    Last edited by Quintus_The_Force; Sep 6, 2009 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    So let me get this straight...

There are elements in the weapon stats right? I heard you can hack or use items in the sewers to change or alter or attatch elements to weapons, or something like that... but there is no special attack button now, which was the weapons elemental move or Tek, since its gone, is the weapon's element always applied in the regular atacks as a constant?
    Remember in PSO, you could hit a booma with a reg attack.. Or with the special fire (its weakness) attack to engage your weapons element for massive damage

So now in zero u can't manual engage it, so if u have a fire sword, its light and hard attacks have fire elements to them? Or do we just count photon arts in place of special attack?

Like my point being yeah I kill that booma with some fire sword, and then a delsaber pops up lol and it doesn't do anything Because the element is now tied to the whole weapon and not the just the special attack like in PSO
    Sorry if im mistaken, but this is what I have heard:

Weapons can be given an element, that element is a passive ability. So if i put burn on my gun it has a certain probability of inflicting that status effect on the enemy every time I shoot them. There are no weapons with "special" abilities like "charge" (steals your meseta for more damage) from PSO because they are all passive. The activated special attacks have been replaced with "Photon Arts" which are activated by charging the weapon.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Yes, elements in PSŲ are status alteration effects, and they can be applied in every normal and heavy attack. Actually, the "charge" effect is also present, but you can not control when you spend your meseta, you always spend your meseta with every hit to the enemy lol

Ok thanks fellas