Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Every single PA maxed?

So I realize many people constantly complain they have nothing left to do, but for me personally, I always go PA lvling by myself when things get really slow on PSU.

Now my question is, have you or anyone you know maxed out every single PA in the game? And I mean everything (Melee PAs, Bullets, Techs). This includes the PAs that Master classes have access to that can reach lvl 50. If so, then I can safely say you really do have absolutely nothing left to do in this game. lol
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

*WARNING - TETSARU IS POSTING AGAIN, DON'T GET UPSET AT ME IF YOU READ THIS AND GET OFFENDED*

Spoiler!

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Tet, fix your sig before you get a warning!
    Also, to be on topic.
    I refuse to level EVERY PA in the game.
    I will not (other than the 1 PA exp boost) do a mission solely to level a PA.
    I will run with people, or maybe even solo, but not to level anything, to hunt.

I've only known 1 person with level 50 MF PA's, and level 50 GM PA's.
    Not sure about their melee. And that person had a 45k ID (pretty high on the PC/ps2 seeing how we are at 53-55k now).

Tet, I lvl my PAs because I want to get stronger, and aside from better gear, which I already have, PAs is about the only thing left for my characters to grow. Does boredom play a factor in this? Sure it does, I'm not going to lie. But it's something I want to do as well. I got plenty of games I play outside PSU, and I even decided to come back to FFXI since I need some sort of MMO fix, but I still like to log on to play PSU on occasion to play with friends or lvl my techs. It's not a waste of time as long as I still enjoy playing the game, right?

But anyway, aside from all that, I simply asked the question because lvling all the PAs in the game is a pretty daunting task, and I was curious how many players actually accomplished this goal. And Tet, don't take this the wrong way, but if you have such rage against ST and PSU, why do you continue to post in these forums? You make valid points in your posts, but it's not going to solve anything either.
    PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    Tet, don't take this the wrong way, but if you have such rage against ST and PSU, why do you continue to post in these forums? You make valid points in your posts, but it's not going to solve anything either.
    I thought I already made it clear why I continue to post here.

I understand if you still enjoy playing PSU with your friends; that holds true for any game. What I DON'T understand is why you continue to play PSU if leveling PA's you'll probably never use is the only real achievement you can get out of the game at this point.

*EDIT* Guess I should sig that post too, lol...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Keep the discussion on-topic folks. The main topic is about maxing PAs.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I thought I already made it clear why I continue to post here.

I understand if you still enjoy playing PSU with your friends; that holds true for any game. What I DON'T understand is why you continue to play PSU if leveling PA's you'll probably never use is the only real achievement you can get out of the game at this point.

*EDIT* Guess I should sig that post too, lol...
    They are PAs I use. I have 3 characters, each with 2 different classes, so it just adds up to a lot of PAs to lvl. I still don't quite understand the point of criticizing a company when they obviously won't change how they are, but I'll let it go.

So yeah, back on topic. Can anyone contribute to this thread that's maxed all the PAs in the game personally? I'm a little surprised at least one person hasn't come forward yet.
    PSO2

I had that as an idea when I still played...
    But my laziness is greater than Dragon S*kai's sparkling outfit, sadly.
    I wasn't able to stand the repetition when lvling PAs, at that point afk'ing in a lobby
    waiting for random people to come by and then scream at them was more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Sekai View Post
    I had that as an idea when I still played...
    But my laziness is greater than Dragon S*kai's sparkling outfit, sadly.
    I wasn't able to stand the repetition when lvling PAs, at that point afk'ing in a lobby
    waiting for random people to come by and then scream at them was more entertaining.
    I'm sure it isn't "hard" to do, but having to combat the repetition of it can be the biggest hurdle to overcome. It really does pay off though once they are capped.
    PSO2

I'm working on maxing out everything, but some of the PAs are annoying to level. Sometimes I find myself leveling a second copy of a maxed PA instead of doing the annoying ones and getting them done.

So far I have:
    Every Striking PA 50 or 40 depending on their cap. Whips are 30.

All offensive techs to 50 (although I'm working on my second batch for most of them).

All support techs are 41 (I'll buff party them up to 50 some day)

All gunmaster bullets to 50 except for Barada Chamga (40), Mayalee Shot (33), Phantasm Prism (30), Mayalee Prism (21), and Twin Penetration (1... just realized I never leveled it)

I'm working on longbows right now.
    Ensei-sou 34 54%
    Reisei-sou 37 85%
    Raisei-sou 33 70%
    Jisei-sou 32 65%
    Yousei-sou 33 82%
    Insei-sou 34 78%
    Chousei-sou 13 14%
    Masei-sou 37 61% (this should be 40 by the end of today or tomorrow then I'll switch to Chousei-sou)

Also in the works currently are handgun bullets:
    Burning Hit 34
    Frozen Hit 32
    Plasma Hit 26
    Grav Hit 27
    Rising Hit 35
    Dark Hit 36
    Penetrating Hit 40
    Mayalee Hit 16

For Grenades I have Boma Maga (insta Freeze) and Boma Banga to work on.

For cards I have Kyumeisei-shiki (hp steal) left, but no desire to work on it right now since I don't have enough cards for how much PP it sucks up.

There's a few crossbows left to get to 40, but they are all around 38. The only reason why they aren't 40 is because I've been working on Masei-sou as a Protranser instead of a Guntecher.