Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah. completely understand. i did'nt see the post date though. xDThat just about wraps it up. Once again, Thanks.

I guess im taking the role of the "Support" Type (The Heavy Artilery, Long range and whatnot. The guy in the back of the party. xD) . I talked to my friends on xbox who are getting this game. They're all going to be "Close Range" Type. Along with the Racast, they have the trap vison and the Traps.

Also. For sure becoming a RAcast after seeing this. Once i saw it, i was sold.

Hm, What's the Limit to the Amount of weapons you can hold?.
    Last edited by Sparks Zeta; Sep 19, 2009 at 06:59 PM.

As much as items you can hold, I think the limit is increased completing achievements, but I'm not sure, I have a limit of 50 items. But you will provably run with 3 weapons at the most, and with only 1 weapon 90% of the time... this is nothing like PSU. I run with 3 weapons as a hunter and 2 weapons as a ranger and force...

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    As much as items you can hold, I think the limit is increased completing achievements, but I'm not sure, I have a limit of 50 items. But you will provably run with 3 weapons at the most, and with only 1 weapon 90% of the time... this is nothing like PSU. I run with 3 weapons as a hunter and 2 weapons as a ranger and force...
    Yeah. i think i could understand that. its like you have set of weapons but you only stick with only 2 or 3 at the most.

So, im guessing no More of dual weilding?. ._. (Holding a Saber And A Gun?.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Zeta View Post
    Yeah. i think i could understand that. its like you have set of weapons but you only stick with only 2 or 3 at the most.

So, im guessing no More of dual weilding?. ._. (Holding a Saber And A Gun?.)
    Nope, no dual wielding. Not that PSU's dual wielding system is any good anyways. DURR MUST MAKE DUAL HANDGUNS TO EQUIP, NOT JUST MAKE TWO HANDGUNS AND EQUIP THEM DURR.

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things in PSU, I mean, seriously? I can't mix and match my handguns with eachother? Or Daggers? Or Sabers? Or anything really? Wow, that could have been really cool, thinks ST.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

hmmm all this is good info but i did want to know more mainly i want to know how the photon arts work do you get a disk and learn it and use it like in psu or do the weapons work more like in pso where the weapon has its own special attack? burn freeze ect

technics require disks. photon arts are already on the weapons. by having a equipped mag, you can use photon blast by holding L+R when you have the bar filled =p

I have a different weapon based question, but figured one thread focused on weapons was better than starting a new one.

In general how do the various weapon types handle (obvious lag points in the 3 hit animation, range issues, etc)? I'm mostly interested in Striking and Force weapons, but knowing how Handguns and Gunslashes handle would fit my list of interesting information. I am sure Ranger fans would not mind some information in how the other range weapons handle. Also if the animations differ by race/gender/class like they did back during PSO days.

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    technics require disks. photon arts are already on the weapons. by having a equipped mag, you can use photon blast by holding L+R when you have the bar filled =p
    thank you again xshinox

Quote Originally Posted by Rakath Talyn View Post
    I have a different weapon based question, but figured one thread focused on weapons was better than starting a new one.

In general how do the various weapon types handle (obvious lag points in the 3 hit animation, range issues, etc)? I'm mostly interested in Striking and Force weapons, but knowing how Handguns and Gunslashes handle would fit my list of interesting information. I am sure Ranger fans would not mind some information in how the other range weapons handle. Also if the animations differ by race/gender/class like they did back during PSO days.
    i think this question would be better answered by asking if anyone knows where to find vids of various weapons being used

I have searched for vids, I was hoping someone with the game that might not be able to make vids has some insights. All I've found vidwise was a FOnewm showing off handgun, unarmed, and saber combo (+a photon art for each).

well give it time im sure someone knows where to find vids or vids will show up on you tube or something like it just keep looking you might be the one to find it first