Default getting back into the game

I started playing PSU back when it first came out offline. Jumped online for a couple of months when AOTI was released, than canceled once I had completed all story missions that had been released at the time.

Kinda getting bored with all the current games i have and along with some downtime. I was wondering what i should expect coming back into the game? Last i played was a little bit after Farewell to Mother story mission if that effects anything.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaRyu View Post
    I started playing PSU back when it first came out offline. Jumped online for a couple of months when AOTI was released, than canceled once I had completed all story missions that had been released at the time.

Kinda getting bored with all the current games i have and along with some downtime. I was wondering what i should expect coming back into the game? Last i played was a little bit after Farewell to Mother story mission if that effects anything.
    Right now we have a small event going on that drops some sweet things and gives nice EXP. Hop on that and you will get into the game quick again.

I can tell u what to expect coming back to psu. hmm let me think.. reskins reskins reskins, and the same lazy sega corp. I'm about to drop psu its just getting old.

I started a month after it was released and put it down for over a year halfway through firebreak.. I came back for the lighting carnival and I'm still having fun today. Wednesday was an extra fun day as I managed to obtain an Adhana Cannon. Now I just need a KE to make me feel like a real cast.
    NiceOnes