Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
I loved how you could use certain gun weapons like rifles in FPV to provide more of a shooter-type sense aspect to the game's combat. If they could've implemented that with ALL weapons, and given you the ability to move around WHILE in FPV, I think that would've really enhanced the gameplay.
Long ago I had a vision, a dream; in Metroid Prime, the switch between morph ball view (third person) and first person view is so seamless, you never lose focus of what you are looking at or where you were going. If PSU could implement a camera like that when you switch from gun-type weapons (First Person) to striking weapons (third person)... wouldn't that be outright godly?

One game that sort of did that was Sudeki for Xbox. You did not switch cameras but instead characters, you had at least one character in the party that fired a gun-type weapon and at least one character that fought using a sword or claws or spears... great game.

If Sega could add that to the sequel, I'd be in freakin heaven for the next 4 years.

But, I honestly have no opinion on the story character and NPC development, as I never play the offline/story mode.