Hey all.

I just found a Hell Raygun that has 70% to hit. This is amazing for me because with my Ramar I can get roughly 330 - 340 ata of this thing. Hes not at a high enough level yet (I just started him). But Ramars ata max at like 250 sooo add that to an amazing handgun and... What do you think? Offline it should work pretty well, even on ultimate.

PSO Assassin

Welp, it's not a bad find, but would be better for RAmar if it was a Hell Laser.. the only prob with Hell is that it's only effective until after Ult. Forest, once you get into the Caves it's pretty much useless even with high hit % thanks to the enemies resistance to dark attacks..

Hell will work on pretty much everything in Ult. Forest though except for the Gulgus enemies... esp. if you have a frozen shooter to back it.

You're best bet with weapons like that in Ult. is Demon's, it will stay effective and with high hit % and good ATA you should hit almost every time with RA's.. 2 shots with demon's and then a hard attack will kill almost all enemies..