Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Pffft! Eff dressing up! Me and my friends are going to check out this abandoned, burned down school. Heard rumors in one of the classrooms where it was heavily burned the chalkboard is still up but it has this freaky drawing of a class with the teacher doing the pledge. But the thing is everyone is facing to the right except for one student who is facing the left and they're faces are all twisted in pain. Spooky stuff there Shaggy!

Ah I forgot to put in my suggestion! Many apologies kind sir! I believe you should go as a Gentile Death. Complete with a dashing suit, walking cane, and top hat! This idea was brought up upon reading the book "Gashlycrumb Tinies". For those who are curious, I managed to find a small video of it. Enjoy!

Last edited by Waki Miko Syamemaru!; Oct 14, 2009 at 10:02 PM.

My brother and I are staying home, but are dressing as Mario and Luigi.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    My brother and I are staying home, but are dressing as Mario and Luigi.
    For some of us, that's a regular occurrence.

working.

it's always great to hear the same tired old jokes, "trick or treat, can I get some free pizza?"

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Hey, I want some free pizza!

Last year at work, all we did was....well nothing.
    We aren't allowed to give candy to the patients in case their allergic to anything in em.
    But, we can give them medication without a prescription. Smart thinking, huh?

Seriously though, last year for the kids, we dressed up and watched some "scary" movies, ate popcorn and let them stay up late.
    It was decent. There were more older kids last year (15-17) so they didn't really appreciate it as much as the little ones.
    I love working on the kids unit
    I hope this year will be more fun. Still not sure what I'm dressing up as for the party I'm going to, but at work, I'll probably just do something simple.

One year at work, I was eating one of those small boxes of cereal, I think it was apple jacks or pops. By a random act of creative masturbation, I saved the box, got a sharpie marker and wrote killer on the front of the box then tied it around my neck with some string. I was surprised at how many people got the joke.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Actually, the day before Halloween, we're having our annual Halloween party at work.

This is also the day that the head of our parent company is coming to visit the office.

So that'll be interesting.