Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Is this down, I get errors opening the page for the database and when I click on pics, only for the database

Quote Originally Posted by jellitoe View Post
    Is this down, I get errors opening the page for the database and when I click on pics, only for the database
    It is up and working. If you're using an older browser like Internet Explorer 6, you may run into problems. If that is the case, I'd recommend upgrading.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    It is up and working. If you're using an older browser like Internet Explorer 6, you may run into problems. If that is the case, I'd recommend upgrading.
    Thats it, IE 6 on my work computer. Thanks for the quick reply. Jelli

Thanks for sharing the love! We all needed indepth info.

New Additions:
    -Photon Blasts Overview Guide
    -Weapons Gallery page
    -The Mag Evolution Chart was updated to include thumbnails and PB info.

I'm going to need some help filling in the missing pictures for the Weapons Gallery.

For the Mag Feeding guild, you might want to note that "Tier 1-4" referrs to the evoloution of your Mag.

That wasn't quite clear (at least for me, being new to the PSU) and it took me a long time before I notice that feeling my tier 3 Othel Monomates wasn't raising his power anymore
    Last edited by Zaora; Nov 20, 2009 at 08:25 AM.

Is there a droplist? (What every world/dungeon/stage)
    The items what you can get from a world/dungeon/stage
    add me on PSZ/PS0! FC: 0431-8801-2298 Lv 86FOmar and a Lv50 Hunewearl. PM me if u added me!

Sorry for my worst english i'm not english hehe...

There isn't such a droplist on here right now, but until we have one might I point you to PS0Wiki- http://translate.googleusercontent.c...mEMMqEA4gLldQQ

Hope you can read Engrish!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

First let me say that the databases' are so helpful.. but I have A Few ideas, that may or may not make it better, the proble is, I don't know how doable any of them are.

First, Can you include a column for the stat on an iten when it had had max grinders used on it? This way we don't need to go into each individual item to see what its max is (or do that math for ourselves for all the items, I know a tiny bit about spreadsheets and that is not hard to do, not sure how it works on a web page tho)

Second, Can you put an option in the search that allows us to select what kind of items to include in the search?(say, I just want to see Rifles and Bazookas) or that allows us to un-group the items listed so that we can more easily compare stats between items of different type? (like a sword with a dagger, I can find one then just go up or down the list to see if the other item is higher or lower)

These are just nice ideas, if they are too hard to do, thats understandable, just though I would ask

Quote Originally Posted by Zaora View Post
    First, Can you include a column for the stat on an iten when it had had max grinders used on it? This way we don't need to go into each individual item to see what its max is)
    If you seriously cant do times-2 and simple addition equations I have serious doubts about the future generations of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")