Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Evicous View Post
    If you seriously cant do times-2 and simple addition equations I have serious doubts about the future generations of the world.
    First, if you don't have anything constructive to add, why post at all?

Second, if you have someone hand you 13 different weapons, its annoying as hell to have to do even simple math 13 time, only to find that none would be better. Then turn around and try to figure out what other weapon/armor might be better then what you currently have.

Compare that to clicking a button once, then finding your current weapon, and seeing that only three other items have a Higher Max grind.

Yea, Maybe it is a little lazy, but then everything on this site is supposed to make things easier for people playing

I posted a thread about the enemy database having the wrong elements. probably shouldve just posted here, but Im almost positive theres way more beasts that should be listed as native hostiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaora View Post
    First, Can you include a column for the stat on an iten when it had had max grinders used on it? This way we don't need to go into each individual item to see what its max is (or do that math for ourselves for all the items, I know a tiny bit about spreadsheets and that is not hard to do, not sure how it works on a web page tho)
    The "grinded stats" columns weren't included initially because it was felt they made the tables harder to read. I'll take another look at the columns later this week to see what can be done.

Second, Can you put an option in the search that allows us to select what kind of items to include in the search?(say, I just want to see Rifles and Bazookas) or that allows us to un-group the items listed so that we can more easily compare stats between items of different type? (like a sword with a dagger, I can find one then just go up or down the list to see if the other item is higher or lower)

These are just nice ideas, if they are too hard to do, thats understandable, just though I would ask
    If I understand you correctly, do you want something that is the Phantasy Star Zero equivalent of this:
    http://www.pso-world.com/items-psu-compare.php

Quote Originally Posted by Hatrix View Post
    I posted a thread about the enemy database having the wrong elements. probably shouldve just posted here, but Im almost positive theres way more beasts that should be listed as native hostiles.
    You're right, there were a few enemies that were incorrectly identified. That should all be fixed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    The "grinded stats" columns weren't included initially because it was felt they made the tables harder to read. I'll take another look at the columns later this week to see what can be done.
    Maybe, what you could do is in the the Filter Options, you could add a check box that is "Show max grind stats" then when you search you see the stats at max grind? Dunno how hard that would be to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    If I understand you correctly, do you want something that is the Phantasy Star Zero equivalent of this:
    http://www.pso-world.com/items-psu-compare.php
    I Believe so, that would work fairly well. If you also allowed it to filter by class.

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I thought I'd point out that I found Featherhand after killing Force Mother in the easy Eternal Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by yumekage View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I thought I'd point out that I found Featherhand after killing Force Mother in the easy Eternal Tower.
    I'm with you on the whole posting of drops... I have no idea where to submit those! I found a Adoralphs and Iros off Blade Mother on SH (of course).
    Me fail english? That's unpossible!
    Your image was removed because both signature images combined exceeded 180 pixels in height, which is the signature height limit.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance of my Eternal Tower FAQ getting put up in the database/guides? I noticed that very shortly after the bakery FAQ, the number of questions involving it dropped significantly on this board. Is there anything I should add or polish in it for it to be approved, or are you guys just not that interested?

If thats the case, thats fine, by all means, I just wanted to know. Not trying to force it up there, I just though that it might be a good idea.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Or perhaps a board-wide highlight message or sticky called "NO DOWNLOAD-ABLE CONTENT FOR PSZ"?

just kinda wondering why the bakery gets a section and the pizza parlor got skipped over
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

They did the same thing on TV.

Cake Boss, but no love for the Pizza guys!?