Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Iros lists no grind max on it's page or the weapon gallery chart, but I just grinded it up to 20 (max).
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Phantasy Star Zero > Guides > Enemy List > Rioh Snowfield and Eternal Tower

There is a typo in the Enemy List section of the Rioh Snowfield and Eternal Tower locations. The Hildegigas is listed as a Native creature when it is classified in-game as a Beast.
    Last edited by Aridashi; Jan 19, 2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Fixed some grammar errors. ^^
    Phantasy Star Zero

Characters: Jonathan (HUmar - Lv. 12)
    FC#: N/A

Trade Shop Status: N/A

The Item Database shows the "Pretty Parasol" as a 1star item, Ive found two that are 4stars.

just got a 3-slot Keplar Suit from Heaven's Mother; the guide doesn't show this drop. Hope I'm posting this in the right place since this is only like my 2nd post here :/

Should there be a guide related to this?

I must agree that the information here has been useful, especially when dealing with Mag evolution. I was disappointed when I got the official guide and details were still a bit scarce as far as Mags were concerned. I am very thankful to have discovered this site with all it's extensive work. Thanks much!

I'm almost positive I found my BloodyGimlet from SH DarkFalz, but I don't remember for sure if anyone else can confirm maybe add it to his droplist

Alucart (spear) lists itself as a level 30 weapon with a maximum grind of 20; in actuality, it's a level 20 weapon with a maximum grind of 30.

NEW DATA: I just had a Blue Saber drop from Reyburn on a Hard mode offline quest.

DATA CORRECTION: Mobius Drill lists its maximum grind as 60, both on its page and the Weapons Item Database. Its actual max grind is 50.

LINK CORRECTION: There's a misdirected link on the Set Bonuses page. "Hemara Drill" links to http://www.pso-world.com/90, a nonexistant page, it should link to http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=90.
    Last edited by Nick O'Demus; Apr 29, 2010 at 08:59 AM.
    F.C. #1 - 0346-1712-9688
    F.C. #2 - 3953-9438-3932

Time Zone - U.S. Central

Trade List - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

PSO Assassin

Link correction:

On the Set Bonuses page, the Yonohate In link directs you to the Akatsuki In. The 41 at the end of the link should be changed to a 43.

Data Correction:

The Bangasa Jikomi page says that it has a set element of Life level 3. I've found 3 in the last couple of weeks and they all have had Light level 3, rather than Life.

Echo - Lv. 71 FOnewm | Ech01 - Lv. 99 HUcast
    Ech01's Trade List!