Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Also to be noted, this is something I read on another post, haven't tried it myself. All grinders now raise the weapon by 1, so the trigrinder will raise all weapons by 1 rather than by 3. It also cool that you can grind up armors (doh! to me if you could do that in Ep 1 and 2)

Rgrds

Quote Originally Posted by Ceipe View Post
    Also to be noted, this is something I read on another post, haven't tried it myself. All grinders now raise the weapon by 1, so the trigrinder will raise all weapons by 1 rather than by 3. It also cool that you can grind up armors (doh! to me if you could do that in Ep 1 and 2)

Rgrds
    Well thats kind of stinks if that is the case, this makes trigriders very valuable since you would need about 40 to grind up a suypirior weapon.

And no you could not grind armor in EP1 - 2, and this is a great + to this version since equiptment is so important in this game..
    PS Zero FC: 4941 5533 9743

HUmans all the way baby!!!

Only issue I have with grinding equipment is figuring out if a new piece of equipment is stronger than the default version of my grinded equipment so I know if I should switch over or not. lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Ice_ryu View Post
    Well thats kind of stinks if that is the case, this makes trigriders very valuable since you would need about 40 to grind up a suypirior weapon.

And no you could not grind armor in EP1 - 2, and this is a great + to this version since equiptment is so important in this game..
    You get given a lot of Trigrinders via Titles. Every time you collect 50% of a specific item you get x10 of them. I'm keeping my Title Trigrinders for when I get my Shinobi set items to equip, and only using the Grinders I find to bolster my current weapons.

Doing that you should be set for a few items being ground to near perfect later.