Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Just sneaking in the dojo to say......

Ywan.....works sucks right now but I forgot to give Pyoko his props for playing with me last night too! Well let me get off of here cause I think there call for the RAD tech on the overhead! See yall after work! Obaiyo watashi wa yoi otomodaichi (See you later my good friends!)

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    Ywan.....works sucks right now but I forgot to give Pyoko his props for playing with me last night too! Well let me get off of here cause I think there call for the RAD tech on the overhead! See yall after work! Obaiyo watashi wa yoi otomodaichi (See you later my good friends!)
    Added ya on my list :3 hope we can play soon!
    Ps0 name: SakuraJr
    F/C: 275111934324
    Lvl 92 FoNewm: Kale
    lvl 31 RaCaseal: SakuraJr
    PSZ tradelist --> http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171139

Default What a boring day......

I was soooo bord I uploaded some pics of me and the games I love so check that out! Also if your in to Bleach or Manga go to my Youtube page (Just clicking on to my name then my home page) And check that out too! Rate or leave comments if yall like. Anyway as always trying to get a 4player hard mode game going on so if your down just hit me here and ill add you! Oh and I also want to say thanks for everyone who has added me in Phantasy Star online as well as just checking out the Dojo! THANKS!

Exclamation Anime Alert!

The new Naruto Shippuuden Episode 135-136 is out! And boy, Im so happy to see the two bothers finally duke it out!!! Even though I've read the manga 3 years ago its good to see it in motion! Janna!
    Last edited by Hagaishi; Nov 20, 2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: my Y key is acting funny!!

I'm waiting until my new room is finished with remodeling to see that. $5,000 of work.

FC PSzero: 3696 0123 4211

Smile So glad Im off today!

So anyway I was doing the Naruto Manga Chapter 472 it came to me! I want to do one for PSZ!!! Anyway I made a thread about that so if yall guys have any info please pass it along. Anyway Im off so I will be checking here to see if anyone wants to play hard mode as always. If so just hit me up! Obaiyo...

does every1 play on hardmode now ?

Its been dead online, need people to play with. heres my code if u want to add me:
    2622-2818-8171

Cool OMG!

I dont understand why its so hard to get on PSO-world! Anyway been busy at work and Playing the tower. Right now Im Lvl 32. So I hope Im at the end. Got some new stuff so im happy about that! Im a Lvl 58 and its not that hard. Waiting for Supa! Im on so hit me up If trying to play! ANd if you love manga or Naruto or bleach. Then check out my home page, I think you'll like it!!!!
    Last edited by Hagaishi; Nov 24, 2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: whoa! Thank?? Think

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    I dont understand why its so hard to get on PSO-world! Anyway been busy at work and Playing the tower. Right now Im Lvl 32. So I hope Im at the end. Got some new stuff so im happy about that! Im a Lvl 58 and its not that hard. Waiting for Supa! Im on so hit me up If trying to play! ANd if you love manga or Naruto or bleach. Then check out my home page, I think you'll like it!!!!
    I miss yall too! Work is killer! ANd so is this tower!! When dose it END???