Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

haha such hate

seems like most people are just bitter these days...

if your bored of the game, quit for 3 months. then when you come back they will have released a few things to do for 1 month. that seems to be the only reasonable solution to me
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

I don't get it.

If you're sick, you would stay home from work and go to the doctor right?
    If you're bored with a game, you would do something else with your time (most likely play a different game)?

There are other games?

You could have told me that sooner, GA =/

You shush over there

Tried the whole 'change class' thing.

It works, for about a week. I'd play something else but games like Aion/WoW do not interest me in the slightest.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by LanCow13 View Post
    play a different class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been playing this game since crimson beast S. Back when Level cap was 80 i think and 30 PA cap.......... anywho since then i have been PURE GUNNER. Recently i switched class to AF and the game has been extremely fun again. With my GM i was PWN everything stage solo. Now as AF its more challenging to beat stages which makes the game more better for me personally. I think everyone should become a class they never played.
    I may explore Chopper Thomas into a Beast protranser....but outside of that....nope, not changing classes. Like I'm really gonna let Cynica's Newman ass be anything but a Masterforce. Meilin is fine as a Human Fortetecher. And Streak is a Gunmaster and a CAST.

You just aren't gonna convince the majority of us to change classes in a effort to make the experince exciting again.

im just sayin all i c is cast GM and FM and newman techers.......... mix it up u people complain that the game to easy but u follow the trend then bitch about the game just quit then... i was just telling explaining how its more fun for me now since i been Gunner since day one

The lack of decent content and the fact that SoA doesnt give us all the content on a disk we paid for up front is why ppl are bored. (we had to wait a year to fight the two headed dragon on the box of AoI:White Beast)

Changing class isn't a good way to keep MOST ppl intrested in this dying game. Glad it worked for you but creating a thread like this you can only expect to get scepticism and sarcasim. Sorry dude but I'm with the rest of these ppl. I only log on to get E-mails from the ppl I care about so we can continue to keep in touch.

This game is dead to me.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn_Darkcrest View Post
    The lack of decent content and the fact that SoA doesnt give us all the content on a disk we paid for up front is why ppl are bored. (we had to wait a year to fight the two headed dragon on the box of AoI:White Beast)

Changing class isn't a good way to keep MOST ppl intrested in this dying game. Glad it worked for you but creating a thread like this you can only expect to get scepticism and sarcasim. Sorry dude but I'm with the rest of these ppl. I only log on to get E-mails from the ppl I care about so we can continue to keep in touch.

This game is dead to me.

Thank you.

It's what idiots like this guy can't understand, and who the hell is he to tell me or anyone else to change the classes of our character?

Agreed. "All I see is Newman Forces" Uhhh.. maybe cause that's what they're best at?! Can't speak for all Newmans but I picked it for the damage I can do WITH TECHS! Changing class can be a great way to entertain yourself for a couple hours (as somone already posted) but to the OP don't try and say this game can be revived by simply changing your class.

It's an insult to me.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"