Default The PERFECT Nuker Force ( ? )

So, I've been cracking my head open trying to find a decent late-game build for my character, here's my conclusions:

Class: FOnewn ( 15% boost to ALL attack techniques, plus PP regen for higher lv Techniques )

Materials: +80 Mind Materials

Weapon: Psycho Wand +10 ( +0 = 513 MST / +10 = 533 MST )

Weapon Element: I'm thinking about Celebrity Element, since it boosts attack power at meseta cost, still, I'm not sure if it works with techniques ...

Armor: Rika's Suit +40, balanced DEF and EVA, plus it can be upgraded to +40, another problem is, I dont know the maximum number of slots it can have, so I'll assume its 4.

Armor Slots: x4 Divine/Mind / Techsave / Art Compression

MAG: 100 Mind MAG - MAG -> Ingh -> Deegh -> Random MAG Soul = Flozir Photon Blast

Flozir Photon Blast
    Solo Use: No PP is consumed for Technique and Photon Arts.
    2-Way Chain: Attack charging time is reduced by 50%
    3-Way Chain: All hits on enemies become critical.
    4-Way Chain: All abnormal status effects are removed and the user becomes invincible.
    So we can see it's the absolute best PB for Forces;

All this should give us
    + 80 MIND
    + 533 MIND ( Psycho Wand upgraded stats )
    + 100 MIND
    + 100 MIND
    + 484 MIND ( lv100 FOnewn )
    + 15% FOnewn boost
    + Celebrity Element Boost
    + Rika's Suit upgraded stats ( 289 DEF / 320 EVP )

That's an enormous attack boost.

To tell you the truth, I think I'm focusing too much on MIND and attack, so I want to read your opinions and have some advices if possible.
    Last edited by Chaotik; Nov 16, 2009 at 10:59 AM.

what is the second +100 mind from?
    PSP2 Characters:
    Jun Lv.185 M-Newman H:10 R:11 F:28 V:30
    Shurelia Lv.76 F-Newman H:1 R:1 F:5 V:16

I know that for your Weapon Element choice it would do nothing for Techs unfortunately. From what I seen Weapon Elements only activate on physical hits. Though if I am wrong on this someone please correct me.

The only thing you would have to worry about is survivability I would think from going pure mind? If that's the case then just some armor slot adjustments can be made and you should be fine I would figure. Best thing is you can try it, see how it does and if it doesn't work how you hope you can reset the material use, change armor slots, and remake a different mag.

Everything besides the Weapon Element this would indeed be the heaviest nuker possible all around.

Rika's suit is female only, you'll need to pick a different armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanubis View Post
    The build for my Fomarl is very similar, and I am also wondering if I am focusing too much on MST. I'm only LV5 and I already do nearly 100 damage with my slicer.
    All MST is fine, unless you go all out on hit you won't hit anything with a slicer on superhard, and bosses have no evp so pumping up the slicer damage with MST is the way to go in all situations for damage.

Can't get meaningful defense, so that's out, evade is kinda meh with resta...

So that leaves hp pretty much, highest damage attack I've taken is those robot missiles on floor 90+ of superhard for 580, but you can just swap in hp units for them.

I'm not sure what ATA threshhold you need for hard, I used a 40ish hit slicer with a 50hit 50 mind mag and had no troubles.

For superhard I was hovering around 420 ATA and was missing 1 hit out of every combo, and while I was doing competitive damage against techs on hard (150 normal 230 heavy celeb ;v3) the damage fell to 90 normal 140 heavy on superhard, which isn't anywhere near the 200-300 techs can do without missing.

I've heard hucast should aim for 550 ATA for superhard, for what it's worth.