Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well, if you had people ask the same questions over and over and over for an extended period of time, you might be annoyed too.

:V

Default OK...............

Well then I guess it would be cool if they had some DSi only stuff for the game.!

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    Well then I guess it would be cool if they had some DSi only stuff for the game.!
    That would be terribad as it would spite all the DS phat and DS light users.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    That would be terribad as it would spite all the DS phat and DS light users.
    Plus, since PSZ probably wasn't programmed to actually be able to access DLC, it'd be virtually impossible to do so.

It's like this. Nintendo couldn't add DLC to a GBA game (if DSi supported GBA of course) because there is nothing programmed into any GBA game saying that it should detect or access the DLC. The same holds true of DS games. Unless the programmers specifically programmed into the game that the game CAN be expanded, it no longer can.

So, again, PSZ will never get any more content than that which is already on the cart. The only thing you can do at this point is hope that we get a sequel, or that SEGA makes a PSZ V.2.

And in my defense, yes I do get a bit riled up about this but it gets brought up all the goddamn time. It really starts to grate on a person when every other question on these boards is "Will we get DLC lol?" I played PSO on the dreamcast, back then DLC was virtually unheard of. Central Dome Fire Swirl was the first quest I downloaded to my VMU, and it took up almost 3/4 of my memory card. There wasn't even any new content (other than the Burning Rangers theme) it was just Forest 1 and 2 with a slight pallete swap and fire ball effects. So to think your getting DLC for this game is sorta silly.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Default Hmm....

Yea that mission did suck! But the music was nice! (To me anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    No, Im not wrong. The games been out a YEAR in japan. Dont you think we would have heard something by now?

More importantly, there are no "Servers" for PSZ other than the matchmaking ones. Otherwises, as far as I know the game is all processed on the DS's side.

Look, for the last time, before I hear this damn question again, let me make something perfectly clear.

PSZ will not have DLC, seasonal changes, or any extra content unless there is a sequel that they put it in.

Ok? Stop asking. Its wishful thinking. Its not going to happen. Once again, the GAMES BEEN OUT IN JAPAN FOR A YEAR. We would have heard about this long ago.

The only exception to this is PSZ:Mini, which MIGHT, MIGHT get a extra mission from the DSi store, but it wouldnt matter as PSZ:Mini is just a demo version of PSZ for the DSi for 200 points.

Stop. Asking. For. DLC.
    I thank you sir, this needs to be sticked I swear.
    I'm tired of hearing all the little rumors of DLC.

As we learned from Phantasy Star Portable.
    SEGA hates Americans.

Please Pm me if you added me so I can add you. XD
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height or 35,000 bytes in size.

Question WoW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zencidal View Post
    I thank you sir, this needs to be sticked I swear.
    I'm tired of hearing all the little rumors of DLC.

As we learned from Phantasy Star Portable.
    SEGA hates Americans.
    If you dont mind me asking, How did they do the US wrong in that game??
    (I dont have or play it, So thats why Im asking)

probably a bunch of exclusives for JP PSU or some really bias stuff that SEGA thought wouldnt matter to US or something.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    probably a bunch of exclusives for JP PSU or some really bias stuff that SEGA thought wouldnt matter to US or something.
    Oh, well there are alot of games made by sega of japan that didnt do good over here but better over there. Like Room mate 101. Oh wait that didnt come over here. But a game like it came out in the states that was big. what was the name.....oh yea! The SIMs! But that do suck. Cause if the import has it we should get it as well! I feel you 100% on that one bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagaishi View Post
    If you dont mind me asking, How did they do the US wrong in that game??
    (I dont have or play it, So thats why Im asking)
    English DLC count: 0
    Japan DLC count: 8 or more, not sure.

JP Cap : 125. US Cap : 100

We missed on some good weapons like eli sion.
    They planned this since the beginning,

They kinda just deleted the whole "download" option.

To sum it up. SEGA hates Americans Again.

Please Pm me if you added me so I can add you. XD
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 180 pixels in height or 35,000 bytes in size.