Default New to Phantasy Star Seris...^,^

Hello People,

Well I am new to the series and just bought Phantasy Star Zero and having loads of fun. It is defiantly different then what I expected and isn't anything like other rpg's especially for DS. At the moment I don't have a wireless router to hook up to for my DS wifi but I'm getting one installed hopefully this Saturday. This site got me hooked on this game and now this game is keeping me hooked. I'm still kinda confused and questionable about some stuff even after reading guides and such. So if I ask stupid questions...hopefully you'll understand.

Well a little bit about me is that I love cars. I currently am working on fixing up a 1993 v8 Camaro. It was ascetically abused and the last owner didn't do some basic upkeeps like changing oil and such. But I love it and love working on it. I also love sports but because of my "small, tall frame" coaches are kinda afraid of getting me on their teams. I play football pretty well but I do admit I get bruised up a lot. I do like playing video games but I am not a complete addict. Most of my free time is taken up by high school since I decided to take a bunch of hard classes (I now regret that...). Hmm...not much else I can say I guess. I am pretty easy going and I like to have fun but you'll have to excuse me at times because I might be a bit slow. Hehe...if you can put up with that I am sure I can have a blast with anybody who wants to.

Is your Camaro a standard or automatic?

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

That is really awesome, welcome to PSOW and I hope you enjoy the forums and the game.

Very nice reply Freeze.

The Camaro is an Automatic but I am putting on a shift kit from Transgo Street Level 2. So it won't be so annoyingly soft and slow gear changing.

Thank You Banish.
    Main:

PSZ Characters:
    Seppuku Wolf: HUcast-lv54
    Help Me decide on others please http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171259

Hello there Raven, welcome to PSO World

Hi & welcome.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Thank you both, Katrina and Dhylec.

I'm really starting to like the Phantasy Star seris. I might have to get more.
    Main:

PSZ Characters:
    Help Me decide on others please http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171259

Hi & welcome!
    Good luck fixing up the Camaro, that's pretty wicked!

PS0 Name: pixel★
    F/c: 2922-9217-8876

Well Thanks Pixel

Welcome as well!
    Main:

PSZ Characters: