Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Svm Inimicus Mali

Odd title, you ask? Well, let me fill you in on what's up with me and my piddling insignificant frustrations. See, I have a ton of alternate characters. Levelling them all, raising their mags, just to get more rares, has struck me as a truly futile proposition. So, I'm getting rid of them all, even my FOmarl Kupi who I now consider an alt since Kupi used to be a FOmar and I think I actually enjoyed that better. But hey, why be selfish and destroy everything I've gained without letting other people in on the fun?

This is the point where the greedy can start paying attention.

See, I don't want what rares I've accumulated any more. I'm starting over completely and totally. But someone might like what I've got. So, before I wipe it all out, I'm going to hold a big party, as it were, to spread out the wealth. Basically, you join the game, I look at what class you are, and I give you something appropriate. Only one gift per person, unless stuff slows down, in which case feel free to come back. Among the stuff you could get:

God/Mind
    Flight Fan (I have two)
    Caduceus (25 A.Beast)
    Kaladbolg (15 or 20% A.Beast and Dark, 50% Machine)
    L&K4 Combat (30% Hit)
    Diska of Liberator (30% Hit)
    Magic Water
    Grass Assassin's Sabers
    Technical Crozier (45% Hit)
    Suppressed Gun (30% A.Beast, 10% Hit)
    God Hand
    Yamato
    Musashi
    Tech disks of various sorts
    Photon Drops
    AddSlots
    Stink Frame (1 slot)
    D-Parts v.2.10 (I have two, one with a slot)

This and much more of various value! Tell your friends, family, obscure aquaintences and anyone else who might like to get something nice from a guy who's willing to give it away for free! And before people worry, don't even give the idea that it's duped a second thought. I can swear to the legitimacy of these items; found them all myself.

Time and place is: Event is over. Thank you to all who attended!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2003-03-01 19:23 ]</font>

Just wondering which block wil this take place in, and what's the team name and password.

HunterStrife_2000

Hi Kupi, I'll do my best to make the party.

-Oedi

p.s. let me know if you need anything.

Svm Inimicus Mali

Heh... I always miss something, don't I? Well... Altair 8 sounds good to me. I don't remember anyone claiming that block before, so that's where it's going to be. I've updated the original post accordingly. Thanks for catching me on that!

Svm Inimicus Mali

Well, I've made it to Thursday and plans haven't changed. I might like to know, though, who plans to attend. If you plan to come, could you please PM me saying so (Oedi and Shadoguy excluded since I already know). And, the game name will be "Game Over." That is all.

Ooooo, Ooooo! I'll come. This seems like too good an opportunity to pass up. I'll be a HUcaseal named Shinigami

I thought this was suppose to happen today? Where's it at?

Svm Inimicus Mali

No, it's on Saturday, as I stated in my original post. If I didn't, I'm terribly sorry. Hope to see you there!

(Gosh, with the PM's and posts, I'm up to 22 people showing up! O_O)

Please also note, to anyone taking a repeat read on this topic, that the rare I give to you will be somewhat random. I can't determine exactly what you'll be getting since I might already have given what you want to someone. But, I'll try not to get annoyed since I realize that these items're somewhat popular. I hope we all have fun with this, in any case! ^_^

Edit: Oh yeah! And if you see just me in the game during the last half-hour of the event, feel free to come back for another item. No use in just hanging on to stuff. As the saying goes, you can't take it with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2003-02-27 19:13 ]</font>

ah damn, won't be able to make it. I have to work.

Svm Inimicus Mali

Sorry to hear that, Monoxide. =/ Maybe one of my items will wind up in the hands of someone who'll trade an item of mine to you eventually. 8D