Default X Element calculated XP?

Just wondering what goes into the amount of xp you get when you hit a mob with a weapon with this on it. I only ask because I'm running a lvl 1 star difficulty level and my weapon has X lvl 3 on it, I'm stealing anywhere between 30-35xp if it procs (which is very often), but the mobs only give me around 6-10.

I'm lvl 39 right now, just curious, I find it strange that I steal such a huge amount of xp from mobs that give so little.

The EXP you steal is based on the damage you do. Therefore, the more damage you do, the more EXP you steal. As for the percentage rates, I'm not sure. I seen them somewhere. If I find them I'll post the link.

Well, I'm not sure about drawing any conclusions, but I'll add that I have a level 78 Hunewearl using an X level 3 Stormer. In the Valley on Hard, I do about 130 damage per normal attack, and when I steal xp, I get between 30 and 40.

It appears to me that each level of the element steals a set range of experience regardless of damage dealt or total experience from enemies, unless it's scaling in some way I can't figure out. That's pure speculation though, so I'd love to see if anyone has some concrete info on this.

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

The percentage drawn at each level of X is as follows:
    Lv 1: 20%
    Lv 2: 24%
    Lv 3: 28%
    Lv 4: 32%
    Lv 5: 36%

Found this in the description of "X Element" here in PSO's item database
    PSZ: Haker
    FC: 2278 7264 9995

I have lv 4 x on my claws, and I use an element boost. I do about 200 dmg and I also get between 35-45 exp back when it procs. I'm not sure how it works either.