Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

I am a complete insomniac. i stay up till all hours and then completely crash...SUPER FAST. Usually while playing video games.

I constantly fall asleep while going through levels with teams online. VOTE me for sleepyhead because i am i fall asleep everywhere.

one night i had a couple of friends over. we wanted to watch jay and silent bob strike back. So I fell asleep on the couch sitting up watching jay and silent bob strike back on dvd. my friends leave without waking me (they said i would not wake up) and the next morning i woke up to the title screen and jay yelling "LAdys ladys ladys jay and silent bob are in the hizouse"

i fell asleep in the commuter lounge reading a book and woke up 15 minutes or so later with the book stillin my hand (although strangely not to the page i had been reading)

Thats not the mention all of the classes i fall asleep in which pisses college profs off a lot more that high school teachers.

and for the past 2 nights i have had the sheets in my room but have been to lazy to actually put them on the bed so i have been sleeping on the naked matress.

Well thats that I should be the Sleepyhead

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-02-26 21:59 ]</font>

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

Vote Gartywood for PSOW's Sleepyhead because i'm always playing online late at night and falling asleep while running through a level. my char just stands there till i wake up and then catch up (the teams always just in the next room) and then i hang on all groggy until the boss and get the EXP, say goodnight and quit.
    At least you wake up before you timeout, about 3 mornings a week I wake up to that damned PSO title screen and just go "shit!" because I left my wavebird on all night and that thing eats batteries like nobody's business.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-02-24 22:37 ]</font>

And that's all fine and good, but we need STORIES, man, stories! Something that'll make us go, "Wow, no one else on the face of this planet deserves the title of Sleepy Head more than this person."
    For example!
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...483&forum=14&2

Best of luck to you anyway. You might just need it versus Deus Irae.

VOTE DEUS for Sleepy Head!! Cajun for Chibi Chaser, his characters are itty-friggin'-bitty!! FO SHEEZY

ok ok ok so cajun has another candidate and here is my story of my sleepyheadedness that i put in his thread

I constantly fall asleep while going through levels with teams online. VOTE me for sleepyhead because i am i fall asleep everywhere.

one night i had a couple of friends over. we wanted to watch jay and silent bob strike back. So I fell asleep on the couch sitting up watching jay and silent bob strike back on dvd. my friends leave without waking me (they said i would not wake up) and the next morning i woke up to the title screen and jay yelling "LAdys ladys ladys jay and silent bob are in the hizouse"

i fell asleep in the commuter lounge reading a book and woke up 15 minutes or so later with the book stillin my hand (although strangely not to the page i had been reading)

Thats not the mention all of the classes i fall asleep in which pisses college profs off a lot more that high school teachers.

Well thats that I should be the Sleepyhead

*yawns*

Now i'm going to bed

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

Vote me sleepyhead *bump*

Oh my god last night i was feeding my mag and i woke up sitting in my chair much later on the feed mag screen with a dead wavebird...only thing is i was soooooo tired that i started getting pissed at the wavebird because i didnt know what the problem way...i was changing channels and nothing was working...after about 5 minutes i woke up enough to realize that the power light wasnt going on and i needed new batteries. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A SLEEPYHEAD! VOTE FOR ME

I was once working on my final project for Animation I a year ago. We had 8 weeks to work on it, and I was getting a lot of work done within the time. On week 6, I had a pencil test version of it done...and the damn thing did not work at all. I spent the next two weeks doing all nighters to try to make up for the 6 weeks I lost and get it done in that time. I got only 10 hours of sleep in that time...and that was only on the train.

When you start hallucinating, you know you are sleep deprived. At the end of the semester, I literally slept for a complete 24 hours...that felt so great.

See? You need a story like mine if you want to impress the crowd....or pity you and give you pity votes...or they will just laugh and not vote for you at all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Here, I'll make you the PSOW sleepyhead without voting. *goes to find a large hammer*
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.