Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    I agree. PSU was actually more fun in V1....
    I only partially agree. The first few months of AoI were the best in my opinion.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

I have been messing around with PSO GC and hacking offline mode and that should keep me busy durring update droughts.

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

...Im' still Playing on PS2 Side,...but...
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    I have been messing around with PSO GC and hacking offline mode and that should keep me busy durring update droughts.
    I'm playing PSO (blue burst) myself as well. Building up a female cast.

I've been back to PSU last week but I haven't taken on the last story mission yet. (don't spoil it!)

You're welcome :P

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    You're welcome :P
    Episode 3 has been keeping me the busiest, actually. I wish I had a human to play against.

I have been messing around with different strategies to find out what is the best and most consistant. So far I believe it is the Red Slime strategy.

On the success and future of PSU.

I have not been around for a year. So I don't know how many people renew accounts for the events. That in itself might be a partial answer. Only SEGA knows for sure how many people still have active accounts but don't play except for the events.

If there is a Supp. update then we are very lucky! If there is news in the meantime of a second expansion for the JP/PC-PS2 servers. Then if we want that expansion we will need a huge community effort to give the game more life beyond what SEGA can do with new missions and new items. We need people to play the game for what it is now. This in itself will not last forever. But if there is any chance at all for SEGA to sell us another expansion then we need things to be as good as they can get.

How long will PSU servers be on? Until Microsoft has another game console or if there is just not enough active accounts to pay for the servers. I myself do have plans for the future in PSU. Plans even without anymore updates. It all depends on how good I am at planning and presentation. The rest would be up to the community at large. The future is uncertain. It will be awhile before I can do anything. My resources are limited right now. I don't know how much time it will take to get where I need to be. The rest is just wait and see!
    Last edited by Professor Xavier; Dec 13, 2009 at 09:44 PM.

Episode 3 has been keeping me the busiest, actually. I wish I had a human to play against.

I have been messing around with different strategies to find out what is the best and most consistant. So far I believe it is the Red Slime strategy.
    lol pffft I won't take the hint. JP tech lvling kthx. Just did Noszonde 6-30 :3