Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The spears cost roughly around 3500 and 3900 each. There are two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by funnymatt View Post
    So when you get the cake shop, do you walk down a path and it's the room you see? I'm just not clear on exactly what I should be looking for. Thanks.
    Basically, Your not going to know that its there until your in it. You'll just exit one room via a path and end up in the Bakery. Don't worry though, once inside you'll know you found it as its a room all unto itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziel View Post
    I am also curious as to if the cake/pizza shop appear on wi-fi or multiplayer mode.

Also, does the Pizza shop only show up in these two areas as well? Sorry if that's a little off topic.
    In regards to your first question: I honestly don't know. And its not for lack of research either, I just keep getting conflicting reports. Some people say that you can find it in multiplayer and single player, some say you can only find it in single-player field runs (not quests).

I'll tell you how I found it, I found it on a Field Run of Ozette Wetlands in Single Player Hard mode. If someone comes forward saying that they found it in Multiplayer then we'll know, but honestly until someone stumbles across it then I doubt we will have a straightforward answer to this. The thing is, it pops up SO infrequently that running Gurhacia or Ozette in multiplayer for this singular purpose is a little out of the question. If someone wants to organize a party and just do normal runs for a while that would probably be the best way of figuring it out.

In regard's to your second question, No. The Pizza shop appears in other areas.

The Bakery and pizza shop are Rare Rooms, and as far as I know, each area has only ONE type of Rare Room, and all rare rooms are found in dead ends. Heres a list of the Rare Rooms for each area that I know of, please add to this if anyone has found any others:

Gurhacia: Bakery
    Ozette: Bakery
    Rioh: Usanny Nest
    Paru: Rappy Nest? I have heard about this but cannot confirm.
    Makara: Pizza Shop? Again, never found it myself.
    Arca: ???
    Shrine:???

An easier way to figure out if the rare room you want is in that area is to read the message boxes that appear in some rooms. If the message speaks of, say, a Pizza Shop in Makara then you are looking in the right place. I have found Message Boxes in Paru about the Rappy Nest, but I wasnt sure if that was simply in regards to a rappy sighting.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Good one. Because I found one about the Usanny Nest in Rioh. I think it was that Machine-based mission (forgot the name) where I saw the sign talking about Pizza. I was hoping those messages were pinpointing the area they could show up in. Sounds like there's merit to it.

This is a great little guide, but I still have a feq questions.

I've seen a ton of the message capsules that mention shops and nests, but I have yet to encounter any myself. Am I doing something wrong...?

I leave no stone unturned, I always go into every room on the map. So do you just encounter these areas when you exit one room normally, or is there a separate, hidden hallway or warp that I should be looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Astarin View Post
    This is a great little guide, but I still have a feq questions.

I've seen a ton of the message capsules that mention shops and nests, but I have yet to encounter any myself. Am I doing something wrong...?

I leave no stone unturned, I always go into every room on the map. So do you just encounter these areas when you exit one room normally, or is there a separate, hidden hallway or warp that I should be looking for?
    There is no hallway or warp like the arena areas. You will not miss the bakery or any other secret area if you find it, it is its own room, and it will show up on your map once you have found it.

As for not having found one, let me put it this way, after playing for a combined total of 80+ hours on my game, I have only ever found the Bakery (because I kept running ozette and gurhacia, it took about 40 combined runs) and the Usanny Nest once each.

This is in stark contrast though to my cousin, who found the bakery and the pizza shop in his first run though on normal.

They are completely random, but they seem to be MUCH rarer in occurrence than the arenas or rare enemy spawns. All I can say is, you arent doing anything wrong, your just going to need to do more runs.

Also, for any of you still sitting on the fence about doing runs for the bakery, let me remind you that the Compress PA unit cannot be found or gotten anywhere else but by beating all quests on Hard, unlike the rewards for completing all quests on Normal and Super Difficulties. Normal and Super will net you the Element Boost and Tech Level Boost, which are both nice but can also be found elsewhere (and more easily).

Also keep in mind that you can only ever get one Compress PA unit EVER because it is a title reward. This makes them incredibly rare, and I would take extremely good care of it since if you sell, discard, or trade it, it will be gone forever.

Lastly, the Compress PA unit is definitely worth all this work. The 33% cut to PA charges is a godsend, especially if like me, your a CAST and PA's are all you use PP for. It's especially nice for weapons with long charge times, such as rifles, and makes these weapons much more deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Niered View Post
    Gurhacia: Bakery
    Ozette: Bakery
    Rioh: Usanny Nest
    Paru: Rappy Nest? I have heard about this but cannot confirm.
    Makara: Pizza Shop? Again, never found it myself.
    Arca: ???
    Shrine:???
    I've had a Pizza Shop appear in the Shrine before.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    More robots in Pokeyman.
    Robots that can only say their own names? Not bad huh?
    (might be selling the intelligence robots short though, even "HALT I AM REPTAR & THORG WANT EAT")

Makara has Booma nest

Also about the cake quest... I found the shop last night but I couldn't find the girl... is she somewhere in the game and you just need to be lucky to find her?

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    Makara has Booma nest

Also about the cake quest... I found the shop last night but I couldn't find the girl... is she somewhere in the game and you just need to be lucky to find her?
    2 things-

One, The cake sisters give you the cake quest, but like any quest you have to go to the guild counter to start it. It takes place in Rioh Snowfield and is pretty straightforward. Irregardless of what difficulty you found them in, you can do the quest on any difficulty, so do it on hard.

Two, when you say booma nest did you just find a group of booma's, or was there an actual nest (rare room) like the Usanny Nest? In other words, was the room itself special, like it had a castle in the background (this is the case with the Usanny Nest) or, like I said, was it just a wave of booma's?

Rare room for Booma nest not wave. As for the cake quest... huh I didn't know, I better go back the guild counter to do it.

thanx for clarifying some info niered i could have swore i found it in the snowfield but i guess i wa confused by the fact the bonus mission takes place there anyway thanx a million very helpful as always
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.