Default Paying for a Guardian's License through XBox Live?

Alright, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here, unless Sonic Team doesn't want my money... and Microsoft is charging me a dollar everytime I try and fail?

So I've added my credit card payment option, which, by the way, is a Visa gift card, which I could assume right away could potentially be the problem, but on Microsofts billing site...

It says it's good. So that means it will accept, right?

So I've been trying to purchase a Guardian's License from my console for the past half hour, only getting a, "Can't authorize the selected payment option." Wtf?

Also, somehow during my journey of self-discovery/trying to find out what is wrong, I have been charged 3 times by Microsoft and I don't know what for.

There is one thing... under the cardholder's name, it has my name, followed by a dash and the last 4 digits of my credit card number. I'm clearly new to this credit card mumbo jumbo, but I've been putting in the cardholders name with just my name. Do I add the numbers in my name on Microsofts billing site? Is that important? I don't want to try messing around with my payment option only to be charged by Microsoft some more.

Like, they all used shit like Resta Merge and Marina's Bag too
    Like, you don't need to fucking heal Bob shit AFKing in Ruins 1 when you're at the final room in Ruins 3
    Or Ruins 75, whatever overexhagerates my point better

basically, visa gift cards dont work with recurring payments which is what the guardians license is. you can buy microsoft points and stuff but not guardians license. and for the $1.00 things, thats for MS to check if you have money in the card. the money will be refunded back to you in a few days.

Ah yeah, my friend was looking through the conditions and found that out, so another friend of mine bought a Mastercard gift card [in exchange for my Visa gift card], and it works, so I'm now playing PSU again

And it's nice to know that I will be refunded XD

Like, they all used shit like Resta Merge and Marina's Bag too
    Like, you don't need to fucking heal Bob shit AFKing in Ruins 1 when you're at the final room in Ruins 3
    Or Ruins 75, whatever overexhagerates my point better