Page 507 of 562 FirstFirst ... 7407457497504505506507508509510517557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5616

ran gemaga for the first time last night. died the first time cause i didnt know my mirage blast would be blocked. 2nd time took out my blast unit for another def unit and replaced wild blast with damage resist and hp boost and aced it. also because of one of the dlc exchange missions i got some free extend codes XD. now im sitting on 5 extend codes and not sure what to use them on just yet. i wanted to extend a db saber cause i like the sound effect but the one i have is fire and im using crimson set now so that would be pointless.

Save Extend codes for weapons you really really like.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    ran gemaga for the first time last night. died the first time cause i didnt know my mirage blast would be blocked. 2nd time took out my blast unit for another def unit and replaced wild blast with damage resist and hp boost and aced it. also because of one of the dlc exchange missions i got some free extend codes XD. now im sitting on 5 extend codes and not sure what to use them on just yet. i wanted to extend a db saber cause i like the sound effect but the one i have is fire and im using crimson set now so that would be pointless.
    Its best to only extend 13* and up weps unless its like Kokuintou Hozuki or something that gets a major boost from ex. I say this cause anything 13* and up is the high end/most powerful.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

i only mentioned it because some of my weapons are starting to fall behind specifically my sabers, especially in the accuracy department. hopefully soon i can get a kotetsu from from max special exchange to help me out

i only mentioned it because some of my weapons are starting to fall behind specifically my sabers, especially in the accuracy department. hopefully soon i can get a kotetsu from from max special exchange to help me out
    Not sure how bad your accuracy is but...Cho Hee has been recommended for first timers in terms of their 80% and high damage output compare to the other 3 weapons. The DLC package rewards 4 amusement coupons after completion of 1 MAX run I recall.
    Aside from that, back to topic

Rabol Cesta 17%
    Impasse 17%

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Not sure how bad your accuracy is but...Cho Hee has been recommended for first timers in terms of their 80% and high damage output compare to the other 3 weapons. The DLC package rewards 4 amusement coupons after completion of 1 MAX run I recall.
    Aside from that, back to topic

Rabol Cesta 17%
    Impasse 17%
    i was planning to go for gran orca(probally ice since it would make a good weapon for mowing down 3 of the dragons with tornado break) for my hunter and kotetsu for my vanguard. as for acc its only a problem with my lvl 50/60 weapons when playing high lvl A-rank missions. my silence claw doesnt have this problem even when im lvl 86 fighting lvl 120 monsters.

i was planning to go for gran orca(probally ice since it would make a good weapon for mowing down 3 of the dragons with tornado break) for my hunter and kotetsu for my vanguard. as for acc its only a problem with my lvl 50/60 weapons when playing high lvl A-rank missions. my silence claw doesnt have this problem even when im lvl 86 fighting lvl 120 monsters.
    I would suggest Ikotenyoku if you're a vanguard. It boost your EVA by 50 and it can use Blade Destruction as a PA. Blade Destruction is super OP if you're having trouble. If you need help with MAX, I can help too.
    Grinding Magashi Plan in Infinity...

New weapon added to log: Rattlesnake 20% from Gol Dolva in Mad Beasts A.

EDIT: This morning was nice to me. Here's a summary of what happened:

Grove of Fanatics S
    - 2nd run someone got Degahna Cannon
    - Got Phantom Fissure
    - Got Rebellion 17%

Phantom Fissure S
    - Someone got Yasmi. 9000 Ultra
    - Got to LV17 RA
    - Got Elsral 21% (new weapon added to log)
    - Got Vish Diraga 17% (new weapon added to log)

EDIT 2: After spamming this annoying DLC mission, Fanta Quiz Battle, I got the elusive Phantasy Burger 13% .
    Last edited by NDW; Jul 30, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Muzzelfever 6% fire.
    Chainsword 40% dark.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jul 31, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Kamui 45%