Page 1 of 562 12341151101501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 5616
  1. #1
    [゚д゚] < ナカソネティーチャー Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Not the Satellite of Love
    Posts
    7,112

    Default Finds and Accomplishments

    For the full version of the game, of course. Make sure to mark spoilers where needed.

    Aside from picking up the game, I found a Papion Ciel from a lv. 11 Distova. You can pick these up from Bruce as well, it seems. I also got a huge amount of titles. Absolutely huge.

  2. #2
    Red Box Addict r00tabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Mike, how can I D/L this game onto my PSPgo w/o a japanese credit card??? There are prepaid cards out there but they all say "for use on the PS3 store"....any ideas? I really want this game especially after seeing the item list with translations! Thx-

  3. #3
    PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arks Colony Ship Ur
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    For the full version of the game, of course. Make sure to mark spoilers where needed.

    Aside from picking up the game, I found a Papion Ciel from a lv. 11 Distova. You can pick these up from Bruce as well, it seems. I also got a huge amount of titles. Absolutely huge.
    Tell me about it xD

    *ding *ding *ding *ding *ding etc....

    Got some nice stuff though: Magical Piece, Last Survivor Repca, a ton of old PSP1 weps, a lot of room decos and effect units, Private Cafe remodel. Good stuff.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

  4. #4
    Red Box Addict r00tabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Sange & Yasha!

  5. #5
    [゚д゚] < ナカソネティーチャー Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Not the Satellite of Love
    Posts
    7,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Sange & Yasha!
    Where?

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey Amherst how did you get Magical Piece and what level is required to use it? It must be from trading in that crapload of heart keys that were dropped in the demo also what else can you trade those Heart Keys for

  7. #7
    Red Box Addict r00tabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    well they have sange and they have yasha....soooooo............I believe Kubara...when I get the game I will have it! heehee

    sorry, bad joke...
    Last edited by Dragwind; Dec 3, 2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: merge from double post, please edit your posts

  8. #8
    [゚д゚] < ナカソネティーチャー Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Not the Satellite of Love
    Posts
    7,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 777 View Post
    Hey Amherst how did you get Magical Piece and what level is required to use it? It must be from trading in that crapload of heart keys that were dropped in the demo also what else can you trade those Heart Keys for
    It's a title reward and you need to be level 50 to equip it. I have no idea what the Heart Keys go for since I haven't done any story missions since I got the game. Those trade missions open and upgrade their stock as you progress through the game.

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks at least it isn't LEVEL EFFING 100 To use in this game

  10. #10
    PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arks Colony Ship Ur
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It's a title reward and you need to be level 50 to equip it. I have no idea what the Heart Keys go for since I haven't done any story missions since I got the game. Those trade missions open and upgrade their stock as you progress through the game.
    I don't blame you, I just did Story Mission 2... what is this I don't even?


    According to the wiki after Chapter 5 a trade mission opens up that uses the different Magic Rocks for trading. A lot of the stuff seems to be enemy related in that trade, Koltova Bazooka, Rappy Madoog etc.

    Oh god, the new Knuckle PA is so good.

    SHORYUKEN!!! > ORA ORA ORA!!! > I can't wait to see the 3rd hit!
    Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Dec 3, 2009 at 01:55 PM.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Similar Threads

  1. Infinity Finds and Accomplishments
    By Mike in forum Phantasy Star Portable
    Replies: 1469
    Last Post: Sep 2, 2014, 08:56 AM
  2. Your finds and accomplishments thread!
    By Aristerix in forum Phantasy Star Zero
    Replies: 1838
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2012, 06:27 AM
  3. Infinity PSP2i Demo Finds and Accomplishments
    By Rayokarna in forum Phantasy Star Portable
    Replies: 648
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2011, 08:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •