Page 11 of 562 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111511 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Oh, mostly for Ceresa and Amherst, any particular recommendations for exp/point grinding, or did you guys just do whatever too? Moreover, what kinda level does it take to ace Story on Hard anyway? D:
    For leveling I mostly just ran every mission on A, then focused on the AMF recovery mission with Ardites to get Gudda Hons. Magashi Extra Mission is pretty much a guaranteed level per run, actually took me from 54-63 the first time.

For the first 7 Hard chapters, the minimum level listed on the mission page was fine to get S. 8 ~ 10-1 and 10-3 I was 100-105 ish and it wasn't too bad. Was 115 for 10-2, really a pain in the ass to get to the boss with enough healing items, and the boss could still do over 1100 damage in an instant...which is enough to kill my cast hunter, not much room for error.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Just got a Frozen Shooter (AMF B: Laser Cannon guys)

Did a few more c-mode missions, 1 and 2 over again with 3 being new, thus grabbing a White Ring. I think Sinow Golds are guaranteed in stage 3 but you need at least two people to proceed through the stage. Also broke 100 titles and I haven't even finished story mode yet. There's a "room visited" title. That's a bit surprising. I wish I could be a better host but I don't want any of my items disappearing. Item wise, found a Ruby Bullet from one of the bugs in the B-ranked rainforest stage.

Doing some offline missions to complete some client order missions, I ran in to Olga Dilan again and chopped off his tail. He was B-ranked this time but still nothing rare.

Just had some retarded luck eary this morning. First I ran Mad Beasts A hoping for tyrant spada.

Didn't get the Spada, however I managed to snag;

-13% Dark Huge cutter
    -48% Ice Kanyu
    -42% ground Grand Cross

The rares dropped like candy..nearly shat myself. I them burnt through the majority of my meseta grinding my Grand Cross to 10. After using this baby in battle on the mission below, I noticed all accuracy issues disappeared completely, (Rightfully so with 274 base ata). *level 82 beast braver vs 105 monsters*.

So then I headed over to the Saucer of Doom boss mission A on Parum.
    Within 5 minutes, landed;

-2 double Agitos, one 17%, the other 39% both lightning

few minutes later...

-Neutral Ragan-Ragan drops as well.

After changing my huggies I had to turn off the game for work so I havent tested either of the dub sabers yet xD. Now that I'm back home, let the retarded luck continue!

Got my first rainbow box, 13 star axe, Ank Lath Daurus, 49% lightning.

got a Frozen Shooter 42 Ice...and i just noticed that it has a chance to backfire on the user while firing it. so I guess a freeze resist is a must for it.

Got some crimsons...too.

meteor cannon.

Wow. A backfiring thing? Sounds interesting. Kind of wish I could have one of those units (in real life) for whenever I drink a Slurpee too quickly, in the Summer.

Anyway, this is the 2nd thing, I've heard of, that possibly backfires. Black Nanoblast being the first.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 11, 2009 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Wow. A backfiring thing? Sounds interesting.
    yeah...watch it in action.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

After finding the Cake Shop for the third time it looks like I filled in my stamp book or something and now the sister who usually just talks have given me a choice of a huge list of Happy Noel something... anybody else done this? I can't read the list properly...

Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Dec 11, 2009 at 04:09 PM.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

lol, ah the good ol' days with Frozen Shooter

and, what does the Ank Lath Daurus look like?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106