Page 4 of 562 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast

Thanks for the pics. Mufonna would definitely find that PM, yummy.

It'll probably take some time before I pick out the PM for my Force character. I would likely go with whatever PM has the most anger management issues. Which would likely be one of the female ones. Typical anime reverse role aspects. I generally pick the PM to compliment the character, as I always considered my Force character a guy who would attempt to rehabilitate those of ill repute (Kim Kap Hwan, anybody?), so he'd pick the PM that would be intimidating in their attitude.

Though it would be interesting to see a male of that level of ambiguity throw around a lot of attitude and testosterone. A rather rare occurrence for any Japanese-made title. Normally, if they're put in the cutified and small area, and they have a destructive nature about them, thats a 99.9999999901 percent chance that it's female. In fact, you could probably justify figuring out their gender from that aspect alone, it's that typical.

But don't mind my observations. I'm always on the lookout for stuff that breaks the trend or stereotype.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 4, 2009 at 09:09 AM.

Apparently Sega surmised that the players wanted yet another Gurhalian Bridget. I see he's missing 470's birthing hips, though.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

What? You expected them to make a male PM that looked small but prominently masculine, and not a butler robot?

And yeah. I know I kind of was hoping they would do that in PSU, but when I saw the first one, I kind of guessed the PM choices are tailored to particular tastes. Even I wouldn't mind that choice for Mufonna, but I had to go with whatever choice was given. Market trends be darned.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 4, 2009 at 09:10 AM.

Ol' Emilia gave me the version three of her staff. Neat. A-rank, 371 magic attack, boosts healing magic.

If that's how it reads, that would be an example of another nice little thing they added from Phantasy Star Zero. Special modifiers on weapons catered to boost a specific aspect. Like the specific attribute to boost healing magic.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I got Vivienne's Partner Card!! Woooo, I love her! I missed her since PSP1 T-T
    She also does the second part of Absolute Dance now making her actually pretty awesome.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Sweet, a rare mission popped up. Buts it's not a PSO one It's the fire SEED mission on Neudaiz. I also got the "Falcon Punch" and Megiverse in Endrum Remnants C.

Edit: Aww, it looks like you can only get S ranks on some of the rare missions with 3 or more people.
    Last edited by Mike; Dec 4, 2009 at 09:54 AM.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Hmmm....

Firstly: Chapter 6 Spoilers ahoy...

Spoiler!

Secondly: The Light and Dark Mirage Blasts have popped up in the store but its very strange... it appears Light is restricted to Newmans (and so Dark is too Humans I presume) which is sort of Racially offensive Sakai... ¬_¬
    but also I can't even figure out what the Dark Mirage Blast does, crazy creature pops up, shrouds you in some kind of dark mist that stays on you like an aura for 1-2 minutes, then thats it. The aura doesn't give invincibility, so I'm guessing the most obvious thing would be a chance to OHKO enemies for that short time... pretty crummy (and it didn't even work that well when I tried it, worked maybe once I think, I couldn't tell).
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Finished up story mode, very satisfying ending and final boss. Hard mode story time i guess...

People are quick with this game. But I guess that's to be expected that folk would finish story mode before I get my hands on it. Guess that means one playthrough doesn't take too long.