Page 412 of 562 FirstFirst ... 312362402409410411412413414415422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5616

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but Ragan-Ragan doesn't drop in MT[S], only [A]... I had that problem when I tried hunting it and Fraulein Rose in [S] after my first Ancient Quartz and got two more Quartzes and a Fraulein without ever getting a R-R. Plus the droplists say so. :/
    Oh, well that's good news...A is way easier anyway.

But maybe I'll do S just because a better D-saber would drop anyway.
    PSP2:
    Talos: Cast Hunter Lv. 142
    Azuriade: Human Force Lv. 61
    Crimera: Cast Ranger Lv. 36

Massacre Bunker 9% ^_^
    PSO2
    Titan200 -CAST- RA 40- HU 45- FO 19- GU 50- FI 55
    Titan200 -Human -FO 19- HU 35-FI 20
    Marionette -Newman-FO 50- TE 31

Just beat CMode thanks to some awesome peeps! A lovely hyakka is now mine to swing around like a crazy lady!
    PS:Portable 2: Sadie (Human VA), Nurse Jill (Cast HU), Esther (Newman FO)

Quote Originally Posted by LightWing View Post
    Just beat CMode thanks to some awesome peeps! A lovely hyakka is now mine to swing around like a crazy lady!
    Grats.

I have yet to beat any Challenge mission. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want the Safety Heart module. Hyakka would also be cool.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post
    Grats.

I have yet to beat any Challenge mission. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want the Safety Heart module. Hyakka would also be cool.
    I'm with you on the Safety Heart thing. If you need help, check the 'pedia and hang out in the chat room--the people there are really awesome and helpful, and helped me get a reasonably pro time for my card!

Also be prepared to hate level 6.
    PS:Portable 2: Sadie (Human VA), Nurse Jill (Cast HU), Esther (Newman FO)

Saw some mini rappies last week. Thing was, they dropped a red, but I couldn't get it as my damn CPU allies killed the red-dropping mini rappy in the doorway that took me back to a previous area. I was a Ranger on some A rank mission I think, so I was wondering if anyone knew what it dropped. Thanks.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

probably a rappy barrel. if you ever see mini rappies again, im pretty sure itll drop again. its not too hard of a drop from them lol

I'm continuing my trek through Hard story mode - and it is living up to it's name.

I'm currently a level 81 female Newman Force.

Chapter 9 Act 1 was brutal - it took me around 15 tries before I was able to find a way to protect the bombs and stay alive myself. When I hit level 80 I was able to use the Kazarodoc a friend gave me when I first started the game.

Moving onto Act 2, the level went better than Act 1 and it only took a couple tries for me to make it to the boss. Shizuru killed me almost immediatlely, but at least I was able to start again from the boss. C rank is fine I'm just playing to finish right now - not worried about rank.

Even with my best armor and 3 Solid/Defense Shizuru kept 1 hit killing me. Finally I changed my class to hunter for better HP and defense. Then I just ran in circles screaming and using Mates while my NPCs attacked him. They managed to take him down, and I even got a Saika-Omote for the effort!

All that's left now in Hard is Chapter 10. It is not easy fighting enemies 40 levels higher than me.

the past few days some old stuff
    angelic breath
    32% & 45 % milla
    35 % rametoku senba
    18% Excalibre

new wep: 41% light Rebellion yay
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post
    im willing to help you on challenge. im running low on extend codes >.>

Quote Originally Posted by LightWing View Post
    I'm with you on the Safety Heart thing.
    you wanted safety heart after seeing me running around with them on Yuki lol
    Last edited by baka_usagi; Feb 28, 2011 at 04:44 PM.
    PSO2jp: ship2 | Team: ChibiRoar
    カイレ - dewearl - Tech | Arbel - dewman - Strike | Zeth - newman - Range
    ミント - newearl - Tech | しゅん - mar - Strike | ユキ - marl - Range

Would you like to set a date/time for Cmode? I would really like Safety Heart more than codes but I'm not sure if you're willing to do the same stage 4 different times.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)