Page 552 of 562 FirstFirst ... 52452502542549550551552553554555 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 5616
    Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

Preta 42%

Meow. :3

Grats! That thing still eludes me, same for talis and pushan.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmuken View Post
    Congrats. As for BP, well.. we'll see.

Riko's gotten lv30 for every type except Force. So now I've gotta train that. (Sigh.)
    Looks like it's unlikely to get a BP party these days.

Preta 42%

Meow. :3
    Congrats!
    Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now...

Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

Got a 47% Sange and then lost it to a broken battery cover slip, nyaa. x_x

But, got a 25% Brain Spiral and a 51% Rebellion Now I can give Mr. J my spare and--huh? Whaddya mean I can't give it to him? :/
    Last edited by Nilkemios; Sep 3, 2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Bad HTML, heehee.

Did Anyone know you can make your Character look like
    CURE MELODY from the SUITE PRETTY CURE Series?

I was browsing the hairstyles and I was SHOCKED So much that i kept rotating the model and it looked just like her!

There were clothes that matched it. Because of this, I played her for about 4 hours straight.
    Search cure melody and check her image. I would like to take pic of my character But i dont know how to take screenshots in game :P

I didn’t know about CURE MELODY but you can also make Rei, Shinji & Asuka from Evangelion. Archer, Sabre from Fate Stay Night, Dante from Devil May Cry.
    I made Kasumi from Dead or Alive at one point (no costumes to match) but deleted her shortly.
    Now that I think about it you might even be able to create Celty from Durarara?

FYI if you didn’t know already; people who create Cloud, Sephiroth, Miku, Black Rock Shooter tends to fall under the Illegit/hackers category.

EDIT: @Gilmuken - I can't believe you lost Sange to a broken cover; tho i doubt you would actually use it since Sabers are soo slow, no?
    Oh and congrats on the Brain Spiral
    Last edited by darkamidamaru; Sep 5, 2012 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Oops forgot to include...

Quote Originally Posted by darkamidamaru View Post
    I didn’t know about CURE MELODY but you can also make Rei, Shinji & Asuka from Evangelion. Archer, Sabre from Fate Stay Night, Dante from Devil May Cry.
    I made Kasumi from Dead or Alive at one point (no costumes to match) but deleted her shortly.
    Now that I think about it you might even be able to create Celty from Durarara?

FYI if you didn’t know already; people who create Cloud, Sephiroth, Miku, Black Rock Shooter tends to fall under the Illegit/hackers category.

EDIT: @Gilmuken - I can't believe you lost Sange to a broken cover; tho i doubt you would actually use it since Sabers are soo slow, no?
    Oh and congrats on the Brain Spiral

Haah! making custom Anime characters in this game makes wanna play it all day long!
    Oh! Why is Miku included in the Illegit category? I thought she was included in the game?

Only Miku’s clothes and hairstyle are included in the game.
    I’m assuming you haven’t gone online yet?
    It’s a common pattern most of us players have noticed; players with illegally modified avatars tend to masquerade as these characters.

Just don't go accusing people of cheating just because they are wearing a HUnewearl outfit and have the guardians colony collectible in their room. I have these things because I imported my character from the original Phantasy Star Portable.

I got a Feril/Legs module last night (now using it with two Lumirus/Legs), and it seems like my EVA is finally starting to mean something. I get hit for 0 damage a lot even from enemies way, way above my level. Still haven't gotten any of the stuff I'm actually trying to hunt though. Ah well.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

She's not accusing, it's from experience...more hackers/illegits wear them than legits.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG