Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I've updated the original post to better display which deals are currently still alive and which ones have sold out or expired. I'll probably use this type of format in the future, as it's a bit easier to follow. Agree?

Yeah, it's a lot more clean now. Unfortunately I just checked on Hasbro Family Game Night and it seems to be full price again, that'll teach me for waiting on nothing. ;P

Counter-Strike Source is on sale for $5 this weekend through Steam.

Thumbs up Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition $59 + 50% off Sonic Collection

For any FPS fans out there, I came across this deal earlier today and thought it was worth passing along to you. Amazon has Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Hardened Edition (360 and PS3) for $59.00 with free shipping.

The Hardened Edition includes the Modern Warfare 2 game, steel book with metallic finish, art book, game manual and token to download the original 'Call of Duty.' ($15 value).

In addition, buying the Xbox 360 version will qualify you for 50% off your choice of select 'family titles'. The list of titles eligible for this discount include games like Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and Sonic Unleashed (which both come out to under $10 with this deal).

Enjoy!

Edit: They have now dropped the price on the standard editions of Modern Warfare 2 as well!
    Last edited by Tomeeboy; Dec 11, 2009 at 03:54 PM.

Going to try to keep all of the video game deals in this one thread, for everyone's convenience. Merged some other threads with this as a result.

Here are the latest updates to the original post:
    Last edited by Tomeeboy; Dec 11, 2009 at 03:57 PM.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Grrr. Why are all the deals for games I want on PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Grrr. Why are all the deals for games I want on PS3?
    Heh.. isn't that the way life works?

Make sure you check the platform list for each game when you're looking at ones sold by Amazon.com. A lot of the titles on sale are for both 360 and PS3 (and even Wii in some cases), yet the links all default to the PS3 version for some odd reason.

I picked up Prototype(had that on 360, but I sold my 360, and never got to beat it).
    And I also picked up Modern Warfare hardened edition for my friend and brother in law for Christmas!
    I'm not into the whole army shoot 'em ups. But my friend and brother in law likes em.

I spent about $175 or so.
    I got the 3-5 day shipping for pretty cheap (or what I think was cheap).

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    I picked up Prototype(had that on 360, but I sold my 360, and never got to beat it).
    And I also picked up Modern Warfare hardened edition for my friend and brother in law for Christmas!
    I'm not into the whole army shoot 'em ups. But my friend and brother in law likes em.

I spent about $175 or so.
    I got the 3-5 day shipping for pretty cheap (or what I think was cheap).
    I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 and it's definitely THE game to be playing right now for FPS fans. My entire 360 friends list has turned into one big huge list of people playing it, so you can't really go wrong choosing it for a gift. I'm likely going to give a couple away myself.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeeboy View Post
    Heh.. isn't that the way life works?

Make sure you check the platform list for each game when you're looking at ones sold by Amazon.com. A lot of the titles on sale are for both 360 and PS3 (and even Wii in some cases), yet the links all default to the PS3 version for some odd reason.
    Whoa good call! I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of this now. I have a PS3 so I would have anyway, but I was just being whiny about playing cross-platform games on my PS3 over my 360.