Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Man...2011 to wait for a game.
    You'd think I'd be used to waiting by now.
    Well, that gives me time to destroy the first one!

I was going to pick up The World Ends With You, and Crisis Core. But since I don't do much online shopping, the $6 in shipping seemed to kill it for me. I didn't feel it was much of a deal anymore, since I've found Crisis Core for $10 at other times in store before. Not sure about TWEWY, but I don't have quite the disposable income for it now.
    This is my NEW signature. Complete with shameless self-promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeeboy View Post
    They have free shipping over $25, if you can find something else for $5-6 to add (better than just paying $5-6 for shipping, since you're at least getting something else).
    Thanks a lot! I'll certainly take a look for something else then!
    -edit- I should note as well that I should learn to read the thread, as this is on the first page...
    Last edited by Boxblaster; Dec 17, 2009 at 04:49 AM.

Just for the record: If you have a DS and don't have/plan on getting The World Ends with You... You're doing it wrong. It pretty much justifies the existance of the platform on its own.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I also just noticed Tekken 6 goes for $20 on Amazon today. Both PS3 and 360 versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxblaster2 View Post
    I also just noticed Tekken 6 goes for $20 on Amazon today. Both PS3 and 360 versions.
    Yep... It's their deal of the day (so it will end at midnight PST, or when it sells out). Pretty nice price, too.

Tekken 6: Deal of the Day

I just wanted to say, I love this thread.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Yeah, good idea, Tomeeboy. It's like our own personal slickdeals.

Glad you guys like the deals so far! I'm really trying to limit the posting to only the very best deals currently available. If I wouldn't consider buying it myself, it likely will not end up in this thread

Not many deals this weekend (so far), but I did manage to dig up a couple of nice ones (one really nice one):

The Metroid Prime deal is really good and the Gamefly promo is great for anyone wanting to try that service out (a little over $15 for two months of unlimited game rentals if you get the 1 game plan).

If I see any other worthy deals, I'll be sure to add them. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Tomeeboy; Dec 20, 2009 at 02:32 AM.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned (I don't even know if it is seasonal), but the trade-in deal at GameStop where any four titles from any one system will net you an extra $20 in credit is pretty sweet. I got $154 for turning in 4 Wii games and 4 360 games.

Nice to have the extra scratch this time of year.
    Tax the fucking churches.