Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you're having PP issues as ranger, just avoid using the Power bullets. For everything except mechs, Power bullets cost more.

However, I'd say the source of your issues is the fact that you're a Beast Braver, which means your ranged damage gets painfully cut due to the low ATA. I normally clear the room before my bar is empty as a Cast Ranger.

I always use Full Charge Shots whenever I can. Yeah, I always run out of PP so I always carry a Saber with me.

Traps when faced with bullet resistant enemies.

SUV when its just too much :E

Rangers can easily do great in PSP2. Just don't go crazy with the charge shots. Build up a 5 chain combo or 10, then use the charge shot. Also, you eventually can learn abilities so that your PP usage is minimal.

Long story short:

STOP SPAMMING PA'S!

"Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

My main character in the demo is a Cast Hunter and I have no trouble clearing most rooms using just twin guns without running out of PP. It's slightly more difficult doing this with a Rifle however since they seem to use more PP. So it's either the type of Ranger weapon you are using or Pillan is correct and it is the fact that you are playing as a Beast Braver.
    Last edited by SubstanceD; Dec 5, 2009 at 03:07 PM.

Double Charge Shotgun, 40% less PP usage, and HP up are how I get by. Just have to use weapons based on the situation, there is no Majara for rangers. (half lie, though, because shotguns take care of most things)

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    PSŲ ranged PA where much more awesome, as much as useless thought lol
    But they kept one of my favorites for PSP2. The Mech Gun PA with the Backflipping Power shots were given to Twin Handguns.

As for the issues I say Ranger is gonna be alright when it does great damage, like having 21+ PAs and good damage gears, less shots to kill = less PP consume.

As an offshoot of this, from what I can tell from the demo, its now useless for forces to use a 1handed wand + handgun combo, as it drains PP rapidly. So now wands are also mostly useless also until paired with a good R-mag