Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Perhaps, but then again the mere fact that there's just a LOT of Megid coming your way more than makes up for low chance to kill. Not to mention it helps should you get tagged by the Carriguine's.

I'm using a 36% Dark Shinowa Line as a FM with Hizeri Stamina, so Megid doesn't kill me, it's being knocked up and hit by something else and then by something else also. Now obviously, use Star Atomizers for Karen, but I always run out, because she keeps getting shredded! I even spent a good 20 mil on light weapons for this and it hasn't paid off.

Dark Shinowa Line... that's not bad. What weapons are you using exactly? I own The Carriguine with a 46% Double agito.. TD spam of course.

She's right. Vijeri / Resist isn't needed. I'm FM with Armas and Hiz / stam and you really dont even need that. I'd suggest something with nice PP on it so you dont run out especially the last room. If you do it fast enough you dont have to fight the fully buffed carri, just the attack one and its over. Thats how i did it. 24% dark armas, hiz / mind, LPC, Red / Wall, Hiz / Stam, 46% light rucar. I'd go for a 30%+ light crea or rucar for that last room but thats just me...

Wait... So you're telling me that the spawns are timed?! It's one thing fighting off one Carriguine, but to be bombarded with two spawns of Carruguine is too much. I can take care of myself fine. But he fact that Karen gets in the way of almost their every hit is ridiculous. This battle was eased up a bit with EX traps, but this is still an annoying factor.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Dec 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Well I know that if you take TOO long I believe there's a third one that pops up. But even so the second that apepars with powerbuff can literally ONE SHOT Karen on a Critical if you're not careful.
    But It's cool. I beat it, and I just beat it again fort he sub plot and the sake of a challenge