Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my favorite is my endu chaos bringer deck. i put a chaos bringer down and then pin them with 1 star monsters. by the time they cut through the little guys my bringer is at around 26 AP. its fun and works great against hunters.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Maybe I'm flattering myself or giving myself too much credit but I could say I was one of the first people to utilize what one of you..or some of you call 'spam' decks. The game itself is very broken. Just wall yourself in and you either make the game a stalemate or a 5-hour endurance match to which the 1action point card user will win 100% of the time. Using 2p+ action cards or more is a waste of field space...

I really never understood the point, other than to have for rarity's sake, the huge 5p+ cards on the field as it would never matter....they would never get to you. And Hero's were basically worthless against spam decks unless you were to use the RAcast, ohgun(i think) who would never take damage after a weapon is destroyed.

Yeah...this game was very broken. I sometimes think Sega didn't know what they were doing when they created a card game. They didn't look for loopholes like this. So cheap..and such a simple tactic lol XD
    ☆PSO☆

Quote Originally Posted by Lunariancrystal View Post
    Maybe I'm flattering myself or giving myself too much credit but I could say I was one of the first people to utilize what one of you..or some of you call 'spam' decks. The game itself is very broken. Just wall yourself in and you either make the game a stalemate or a 5-hour endurance match to which the 1action point card user will win 100% of the time. Using 2p+ action cards or more is a waste of field space...

I really never understood the point, other than to have for rarity's sake, the huge 5p+ cards on the field as it would never matter....they would never get to you. And Hero's were basically worthless against spam decks unless you were to use the RAcast, ohgun(i think) who would never take damage after a weapon is destroyed.

Yeah...this game was very broken. I sometimes think Sega didn't know what they were doing when they created a card game. They didn't look for loopholes like this. So cheap..and such a simple tactic lol XD
    guykild was the hero side RAcast, ohgun was dark. i guess i never found this strategy because guykild is the only hunter side character i can stand playing as. also while it may work against one person, it is far to difficult to pin 2 people by yourself (offline AI is worthless)

as for the 2p+ action cards. i frequently use both heavy attack/slash because they both give a much bigger AP boost than trying to combo smaller cards. and double strike (a 5p card) is used in almost all my decks because of the huge amound of damage you can do with it.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Yeah for Hero on Hero it works out ok. But if your playing against an Arkz your almost guarenteed a loss if your playing against someone who is spamming low point monster cards like Reco's and Moths. It's like a DoT death...1 tick(turn) at a time...you slowly die while you can never get close enough to the Arkz to deal damage.

Shit sucks... but yeah for Hero vs Hero, 2p cards are pretty awesome. Some 3p -basic- cards like Diska of Bravemen are really cool as well.
    ☆PSO☆

Hmmm...Well, I'll say this much, Creinu with double red slimes and immortalities....no. Pure hate.
    ^Is the reason (Back when PSO3 was still online) I started packing more than 1 or two assist cards...

Another deck that seems to work well is one centered around Crimson assassin, due to the fact it can use action cards and has pierce.

That's really all I can think of atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadbeard View Post
    Most of the decks mentioned above are pretty decent, but any good team with a balanced deck would hold their own against them. I admit though, that slime deck (pre-patch) was nearly impossible to do anything against, I don't care how good you were. when you're able to set a four cost card down AND move it for free...I don't need to say anything else about that. Speaking of "godly" decks, I definitely have an interesting, untold story to tell about a deck I made that was so powerful and nearly fail proof in any given situation. It was called the "Ultimate Deck". I remember being really tired of people using those spam decks already, then one night I did a tournament against 2 Japan players who were not only very good, but they used a machine spam deck against me. Needless to say I got smoked that match. After that, I had enough. I then devoted myself to finding a way to effectively deal with spam decks, yet still be able to hold my own against regular decks. After weeks and weeks of brainstorming, testing, and fine-tuning. A deck that was supposed to counter spam evolved into something that countered...everything. Now to my knowledge, there are only two or three people who know the exact cards used in this deck. Though, after I finalized it, I seen people try and mimic it, but didn't quite get it, because every single card you have in your deck counts, and must be in perfect sync with your partner in order for it to really work as intended. You need resistance to protect yourself, skip set to prevent your opponent from equipping anything, slow time to keep it on for the entire match, assistless to prevent your opponent from erasing anything you setup, anti just in case you get hit with any status aliments while slow time is active. That one red sword that costs 4 and has exactly 7 HP. Using that weapon lets you use both virus and tempest. There’s more to it, but trust me when I say this, when setup correctly, there’s really nothing anyone can do to stop it.
    Old Post but I remember when we made that deck. Then we tested it on the JP players.

Though you may have changed it after but our original idea was

Resistance First on ourselves.(This made Skip Set activate right away. Skip Set on Opponent. Slow Time and Skip Move.

Once we got that set we used Merlan's with Long Range and Snipe to keep them out of range as they had SC Slayer and players who can't set/move were stuck there. Ark's couldn't place creatures and Hunter's couldn't equip so they only got.."Roll/Atk/End" While we got Roll/Set/Move/Attack/End.

Needless to say the only 3 people who knew everything in the deck was Me(Iceburgh),You,Joanna(Watching us from Spectator)

As for other unbeatable decks. Running with my RL Friend Alston we ran Dark Gunners,Death Gunners with Hyze. Never lost. Stomped Machine Spam plenty of times. It was funny too because people were afraid of Dark Gunners Steady damage. I still think our best game was a silfer rolled 1/1 on the First turn. we both rolled 6/6 on our first turn game was over on turn 1 for us.
    Last edited by Zyzoxing; Sep 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM.