Default PM item synth and %

Hey i dunno if this is just pure luck or if their is something behind this all but i have a 100 stking pm i have a slew of different items that i have in thier from when it was just a regular pm but i want @ least 30+% elemental weapons and i was wondering if maybe their is a secret to making them? ive only made 1 40+% item and that is a 8* a-rank saber so its been very fustrating. Ne1 w/ tips?

Somehow I managed a 46% light Kan Yu with my Lv.50 striking PM so who knows just pray for the best

Hiya,

yeah it does seem to be purely luck. And I don't think thats character luck either you know like super holy mega holy etc. As i've synthed numerous items with 3* luck character and it seemingly made no difference.

Had a spell of bad luck recently. Synthed nearly 20 S ranks the past 2 days and every single one was 10-26% worst batch of synths i've had in a while But my pure striking PM has pulled through a few times synthing x3 50% A ranks so far but as of yet no 50% S rank closest bein x2 42%'s so far.

Tifa

yeah it seems so i always get so nevous when i get a really good board... ne S-rank lol

Same lol I'm always in two minds if I should sell the board or risk it. Like at the moment i'm pondering do I spend over 1.5 mil for goldania to synth a Svaltus Sword which could end up being worth barely 100k if it turns out to be a bad synth?

I suppose this game is about a lot of luck as well as skill and knowledge which is what makes it so hard to get the best weapons etc. Honestly being a gunner is so much cheaper, allbeit I find playing a gunner character very boring after a while.

If I can get 360 PSU to work though I think I may well go for a gunner character, definately saves money lol

Tifa

tif i thought u were playing PC/Ps2

I made a Delpi and a Tesbra With A striking bot
    O.o

u suck lol XD , hey tifa what % weaps make a lot of money??? or should i concentrate more in grinding? my grinders are usually pretty good ive synth s+10 for two sets and ive only synth 20 s grinders total lol

i ment how high the elemental % should be to make a nice selling weapon? b/c im kind of new still and still struggling with money so yeah