Default Curious before i come bac

i know this isnt a really new question.But ive been hearin the servers are dead.i dont wanna come bac if theres no one to play with.could someone let me know if theres many ppl playin?

which server side?

im on xbox360

so can someone help me out here? i wanna know if its enough ppl to have fun like i used to
    Last edited by Dragwind; Dec 14, 2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: merge from double post, please edit your posts

There is not very many people playing the game anymore. There's always potential for more to play during a new or good event. There may actually be a lot of active accounts. But there's no way to know for sure how many of us are actually paying up and just not logging in.

I was gone for 1 year. I am back with all new characters and attitude. I'm not sure where that is all going to lead me but there is good news. This might actually be the best time ever to play PSU. It just kinda depends on what you want from the game.

I have been back for about 1 month now. I have just found someone cool to hang out with. Don't get me wrong there are still a lot of really cool people in the game. I just play in the off weird hours of the night. So my chances are not good at finding regular players. And you don't exactly hit it off with everyone. So be patient and wait for the right personality to come along. You will find new friends in no time. I play late at night on Night Crawler around 12mid pacific time to around 4-5am depends on the day. I would be happy to help you level if needed. And also talk about the changes in the game while we were gone. I hope to see you online.

thanks thought nobody would reply lol. yea im startin up a new character when i come bac.and yea most of the ppl i used to play with are on to other games now.i just wanted to pick this one bac up cuz ive always like PSO and PSU