A few weeks ago, finding Stag Cutlerly, or a pair of S-beats blades, or a Chainsawd was kind of a big deal... you felt like you had won something. You found one of the rare treasures in the game.
    Now I have seen a LOOOOT more rares lately... people are duping them and giving them out like candy.
    In light of recent duping, does anyone else feel like they have lost something in the game? Those elusive treasures have been made far too common by cheaters, and now it's our gameplay that will suffer.
    If it's so easy to get the rares, what are we all still playing for? :/

well I always ask how they got it first and a lot arent afraid to say i duped it. well if they did ill be like "bye, please erase my guild card, I dont want you contacting me" I have nothing to do with dupers, i did it once and almost ruined the game for myself (only had like 20 hrs at the time), but now i only copy to backup my save in case of BSOD. Well I'm outtie here haha peace.

I agree... i don't want to have anything to do with duped items either. Actually, I just don't plan on doing any trading whatsoever anymore. Just makes the game too easy.

Veteran Fighter

I still like getting rares, it just doesn't seem as much as a reward now :/

I still like to get rares. I don't do any trading except with people I know so that rules out that I don't get any duped items.

-Sinteres...

That's bound to happen at some point, please don't think that dupers have everything to do with that. It's happened and there's not much we can do about it. For me it's about using different weapons and seeing how they all work. With all this duping going on...I'm still having a hard time finding stuff. And I have spent way to much time playing this game already. Maybe I should think about getting back to life

Li..fe? Hmm, never heard of that one... what kind of videogame is that?

It's a board game, not a videogame... Boardgames are kind of like low-tech videogames. The components are interesting, but the 3d-rendering of the icons are pretty lame! You'd never think they were real plastic cars or people or everything...