Default Whats different from PSU and PSP2?

I'm thinking about PSP2 for my PSP if its out on that system...
    Whats different from PSU and PSP2?
    I might stop by gamestop and see if they have it, but if more people says its bad or not the time i wont buy it.
    If more people says its awesome for PSP and very interesting i will most surely buy it
    I really don't want to buy a dud.
    So Its better if i ask the community about the game.

Any pictures from gameplay would be awesome!(:
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less.

Well I loved the first PSP. Haven't played the 2nd one...

Well, as you don't know, the game isn't out outside of Japan yet so you can look around your Gamestop as much as you want but unless they sell imports, you won't find it.

I haven't Played any PS-P

Oh Sorry. I didn't know. Im quite new to Phantasy Star games...
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jan 7, 2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: merge from double post, please edit your posts
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less.

For pics, try the screenshot thread.
    Also, the game is fine, but fan forums have survivor bias; why would people that didn't like the game still visit this place? :b

I don't need to be able to read japanese to melt faces with fireballs.

PSP2 = PSU with a complete renovation of almost everything. Most everything about PSU is improved upon in PSP2, and to a great extent at that.

• New defensive actions added (dodge, block and parry)
    • New combo system for techs.
    • New Charge Shot attack for guns.
    • Totally custom classes (weapon distribution, abilities, attribute boost, etc)
    • Chain system added.
    • Evasion attribute effect changed (your actions will not be interrupted (shield animation) like in PSU, now EVP is melee friendly, and Beast have good EVP now :P)
    • PP formula changed, regeneration is faster, you only have a PP bar for all your weapons (dodging and blocking also consumes PP)
    • New drop system.
    • Achievement and gallery system.
    • More PVP modes, included fighting PVP.
    • Challenge Mode.

• No more synthesizing weapons and armour.
    • No more leveling Photon Arts, Bullets or Techs.
    • No shop, no massive community connected on the same place, no market.
    • Damage Cancel.
    • No map variation for free missions, only spawn variations in the same map.

Also new stages, new enemies, new Photon Arts, new Blast attacks (new SUV and Nanoblasts, but also Mirage Blast for humans/newmans), new items, etcetera.

And that's all I can think about.

wait PVP? Wow now I'm definately getting this.

I can second that notion though. I downloaded the demo, I deleted some old stuff to make for space on my 2 gb card, it takes up 353 MB, but it is worth it, sometimes I have to stop and watch the opening sequence just to admire the music, the new system, the new game, eveerything about it, and trust me comparatively to PSP1, the PSP2 demo beats the entire first PS:P game easily. Its fun and now you can be a class thats you and use weapons that you'd like, even outside of that class. I heard you can actually sell photon arts as well. Instead of collecting garbage and having to drop it next mission.

Also isn't the item distribution in multiplayer changed around a little?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    • New defensive actions added (dodge, block and parry)
    • New combo system for techs.
    • New Charge Shot attack for guns.
    • Totally custom classes (weapon distribution, abilities, attribute boost, etc)
    • Chain system added.
    • Evasion attribute effect changed (your actions will not be interrupted (shield animation) like in PSU, now EVP is melee friendly, and Beast have good EVP now :P)
    • PP formula changed, regeneration is faster, you only have a PP bar for all your weapons (dodging and blocking also consumes PP)
    • New drop system.
    • Achievement and gallery system.
    • More PVP modes, included fighting PVP.
    • Challenge Mode.

• No more synthesizing weapons and armour.
    • No more leveling Photon Arts, Bullets or Techs.
    • No shop, no massive community connected on the same place, no market.
    • Damage Cancel.
    • No map variation for free missions, only spawn variations in the same map.

Also new stages, new enemies, new Photon Arts, new Blast attacks (new SUV and Nanoblasts, but also Mirage Blast for humans/newmans), new items, etcetera.

And that's all I can think about.
    Wow its sounds awesome! Cant wait to get it! I have to wait till it comes to USA.(: