Default White Shadow Beasts & Pumpkin Patch - Variety!

What's up with white shadow beasts?
    I havn't seen them mentioned here and really, I didn't notice much of them until one of those info cones pointed them out. Actually, when I'd seen one I thought it was a glitch and that the usual shadow had gone wrong like the time in PSU when the dust in Old Rozenom all turned blood red. Now I'm seeing more of them. They're not too signifigant offline but online I imagine (wasn't paying attention too well) they're formidable with a that...sword guy who throws himself..that. Taking forever to kill with 3 people on it.

Plot explanation?: Some kind of 'light energy' from Mother left over. Well she did make 'creatures made from light'.

What do YOU think about them?
    Is it too gimmicky to just have a stronger monster that doesn't look different?
    They already have 'super versions' of regular monsters (well some of them) so why this?
    Are they cool because they add surprise variety? (I tend to think so)

Also Booma Rooms:
    EVERY time I have had a booma room, which is at least 5 by now, they have always occurred in a room that I/we had already BEEN through. Like the monsters cleared, box opened etc. Trekk back thru and boomas of one type OR another show up. They're always booma or gigobooma, never mixed.

So then today I was on "Merchant Guy Finds the Landmine"...
    And got into an outdoor room (quest is in a cave) which was a pumpkin patch. (literally, with big pumpkins, vines & etc all over) It had both booma/gigobooma (yeah all they give is PDs) but the whole pumpkin patch was news to me. All rappies I've seen have always been in an ordinary room too. I know black Usanny has castles(?) in it and the unique rooms of the pizza/bakery/arena but what about this?

Is it a waste to make up such detailed rooms that are so seldom/if ever seen?
    (ie- I never got into the pizza joint)

I think it's a cool added touch to put special rooms AND special enemies. You never know when you might see it and it adds variety. Really, I'm surprised at ALL the variety they shoved in this game.

2 kinds of several enemies (pelcatraz pelcatobur etc)
    Stronger enemies with white shadows
    Special enemies & rooms
    Rare/surprise battle arena
    Actual secret/bonus quest (cake sister)
    Hidden/rare stores

That's quite a lot for a handheld. Plus the arsenal is cooler looking that psu's for the most part.

Yeah, white-shadowed monsters are sometimes mentioned on info posts, and described as what they are - tougher variants of the original. They have improved drop rates (drop better stuff), so make sure to always take them down !!! I've noticed that they seem to be about two times tougher, at least regarding HP points, defense-wise they seem like their variant from the higher difficulty level

Boomas and rappiess usually appear in rooms that have been cleared, rappies sometimes appear right after the mobs have been defeated (as a kind of bonus) while boomas tend to appear when you walk into a cleared room again. That's just how it is, don't think too much of
    it.

And yes, the special corners are very very rare, the easies to find being the rappy/usanimare nest (the only ones I've found x3 ) and the cake shop/pizza place being the rarest. Just keep looking and you'll one day find them
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)