Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Just a heads up for anyone just clicking: This is NOT PSO/U related, this is a story that I'm writing, because i've been inspired. Plus, I gotta get all of this stuff out of my head. >_<

All right. I've finally gotten off my lazy ass and decided to start writing this. I will be updating this as much as I see fit. If you want to give me some suggestions, those would be greatly appreciated.

Without further ado, here we go. Note: I realize I use enter too much, please bear with me.
    note 2: I can't seem to put this in paragraph form, as it deletes the spaces before it, so I have to double space some of the paragraphs. Sorry, please don't get too confused.

Prologue
    When you're a wizard, there's three things you should always remember: Don't overdo it,
    try to never kill humans unless the situation requires, and only screw with demons if absolutely necessary.

I'm rather absent minded.

Of course, the humans part I always remember, because if I don't, master will always appear and give me a good talking to.
    and by talking to, I mean a good old ass stomping. There is a spell that surrounds me that keeps track of what I'm destroying at any given moment.
    Despite all of that, I still meddle in things I shouldn't. The most recent one, nearly took my life.
    Naturally, it always seems to be par for the course.

The Twelve Seasons of Life: January Cresendo
    ----Chapter one----
    Spoiler!

Edit: some spelling things and whatnot brought to attention, a few fixes.

April/5/2008: After reading Chapter three, I decided to rewrite it, as I didn't even like it. It will be rewritten, and I should have it reposted on April/6/2008.

April/14/2008: Alright, sometime this week the *NEW* Chapter Three will be up. Revised, and better than it was.

September 12th, 2010: Ninja edit. Plan to rework this story and give it a complete overhaul, change a few things and see what I can do overall. I plan to do this right.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2008-04-05 21:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2008-04-05 21:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2008-04-05 22:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2008-04-08 21:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2008-04-14 00:26 ]</font>
    Last edited by Nitro Vordex; Sep 12, 2010 at 12:26 PM.

Why is it that stories always stop right when you're most curious?
    Coming Soon!

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

Interesting introduction to the story, really the only thing i can say to improve it is focus a little bit more on descriptions
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

On 2008-03-29 19:29, TalonKitsune wrote:
    Interesting introduction to the story, really the only thing i can say to improve it is focus a little bit more on descriptions
    Well, to be honest, I found the description of the staff's manipulations a tad long-winded, but without seeing more of the guys personality...
    Coming Soon!

It's the beginning, don't worry, I'll elaborate in the next chapter, and update the first if need be.

I've gotta say. The last line made me laugh unexpectedly
    It's interesting, but does seem a little hectic at times.
    I'm looking forward to the next one (;

March 30, 2008: Chapter two posted.

You'll want to fix that typoed "any". I don't think the setting is the middle ages, and I don't think "nay" is what you meant.

Otherwise... What self-respecting wizard walks around without trump cards?
    Coming Soon!

On 2008-03-31 12:52, Randomness wrote:
    You'll want to fix that typoed "any". I don't think the setting is the middle ages, and I don't think "nay" is what you meant.
    Heh, whoops.

On 2008-03-31 12:52, Randomness wrote:
    Otherwise... What self-respecting wizard walks around without trump cards?

Kinda wish there was more feedback. =/ A bunch of views, but no comments?

On 2008-03-31 15:48, Nitro_Vordex wrote
    Ah.

Sun Tzu comes to mind here...

"Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2008-03-31 16:42 ]</font>
    Coming Soon!